HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

FAQ page, Help Desk ticketing, Live chat for customer support

MobiLights

Frequently asked asked questions improve the credibility & trust of customers on a website. This App helps achieve this easily with its beautiful & professional presentation. Till Date I have not come across any negative experiences with the app's installation. Its recommended that you have this functionality in your site.

PRECIOVS

While the app is very intuitive and easy to use by the customers, the team was also there to make small changes to have the app fit to my theme. Really appreciated.

RiveCycle

I used this App to help me set my dropshipping business super easy, helpful and cost-effective highly recommend

Lexpo

L'application est super pratique et simple pour un rendu professionnel. On peut faire déjà beaucoup de choses avec la version gratuite !

BIOEFFECT

Excellent app, and prompt response from the app support team.

Lazy Life Museum

It's a great app. I like it very much and it saves me a lot of trouble.I will definitely recommend it to my friends around

Chik Chak Market

Pretty nice and allows a professional look of the menues and pages, well thought, vey well developed.
However one observation: I am now trying this app because I was given a trial period, which I could have never have had if I hadn't complained about not getting the suppossed free plan that in fact doesn't exist, but yes it is offered!
See, everybody wants his site to look the best, thus for a newbie a free plan or a free trial period which allows at least to build the site is awesome, and on the other hand offering a non achievable free plan, what's happening right now, provokes the client's dissapointment and makes you people look awful; I removed the app after seing that, then I got in touch, finally I was given a trial period.
Someone forgot to activate the free plan? A configuring error? The result is the same...
As I want mi site to look very nice of course I'll be your client.

A recommendation.
A well explained, well detailed step by step building tutorial with clear examples would be highly appreciated by newbies (like me).
I'm a newbie for the website building stuff however a 45 years experienced merchant, therefore about this subject, by logic I tend to buy internet products I need but those that have tutorials, so you can take my word on this, good building tutorials would make you sell much more.

Regards.

June 15, 2020

Hello Chick Chak Market,

Thank you for a review and valuable feedback!
Regarding tutorial how to set-up FAQ page: there are several places, where customer can find information about HC set-up:
1) In Help Center app admin, bottom of the 1st page there is an FAQ block. All most important set-up questions and answers can be found there: how to link FAQ with shops menu, structure of FAQ page, how to add image, video, etc.
2) Also there is a video on HC app Shopify page, top right corner: https://apps.shopify.com/helpcenter - it's more educational, not promotional type of video.
3) And Help Center support people are always there to give a helping hand, just email us at support@eoscity.com.
Sorry, if tutorials are missing some info. But yes, we are constantly developing an improving the product.

As mentioned in Help Center app's description, Free plan is available and it's very popular among small and medium size stores. Because even using a free plan customer can create branded FAQ page with unlimited number of Questions and Answers, with possibility for shop customers to search for needed information on FAQ page.

Hope this information helps. Thank you once again for your time.
We wish you great success in your business!
Help Center team

Lojas Riviera

Eu utilizo esse produto e me ajuda à organizar as informações relevantes da minha loja em único lugar. Muito prático e fácil de instalar. Recomendo

familion.ec

muy buenaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Styleye Co

HE USADO LA APP PARA LA SECCION DE FAQs Y ES PERFECTA Y SUPER SENCILLA DE USAR, LA RECOMIENDO TOTALMENTE