HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

55 000 FAQ - HelpCenter - Customer support pages built!

Semilla Cosmeticos

Nos encanta el tipo de organización que nos dió esta app con respecto a las FAQ. Está mas legible y el cliente puede encontrar las respuestas rápidamente.

Blue Cactus Printing

Awesome app. HelpCenter app works great. I love the simplicity. All I have to do is add my FAQs and it's good to go. Highly Recommend.

EBODA STORE

I use the application to make my FAQ more professional and it is very easy to use and configure, I am very satisfied

Travellers

The app is user friendly and works seamlessly with our store. Justas was super responsive when I needed support! Highly recommended.

LiteSkin

I think this app will be fundamental for my business, since customers usually have a lot of questions and with this app we can answer in advance!

Lamoree’s Vintage

This app is so easy that even a Luddite such as myself was able to use it without any cursing or scowling! Thank you so much. Setting up an online store can be very complicated, and this was the easiest part.

FORALL Fashion

Es una aplicación de mucha ayuda, nos permite presentar a nuestros clientes una sección de preguntas frecuentes muy fácil e intuitiva de usar, y así pueda resolver sus dudas

Persevere K

Very easy to use, straight forward, and easy to setup. If you need a FAQs page for your website look no further.

Alyssum Beauty Pro

Amazing! Easy to use , and I love the templates! Another thing is there's a free plan available! thinking of upgrading it soon

DNA of Champions

I love this app! It's great and easy to use. I highly recommend using this app to give wonderful customer service. www.DNAofChampions.com