HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

Build an Attractive FAQs Page

Aquapuratab

My store address is www.aquapurashop.com The first problem with the faq page is that on many desktops, laptops, mobiles, tabs, the drop down doesnt work no matter howmany times you click on a question. The second problem is that if we open 10 questions, we have to press back 10 times to go to the previous page. So it means that to go to the previous page, we have to hit the back button equivalent number of times as the number of Faq's we have clicked and opened.

Starter Bidets

Beautiful but broken. Try it before spending time uploading. The developer is missing, support is non-responsive, and there are javascript errors.The little things don't work.

Spirit Of Hemp

I have been unable to reach support to work out how to make the page work on my site. I spent hours uploading the text, then I can see a preview of the page but not when I lead my site.

Dead Fly Zone

The app itself is fine. It pretty much did what I wanted it to do HOWEVER, I have contacted them 5 times, asking a very simple question and I have been ignored 5 times. Then Shopify sent me an email asking me what my experience was with these guy's support because Shopify could see that I asked for support. So, I tell Shopify that they are ignoring me and guess what? Shopify ignores me too! Isn't that special. So, if you want a free app that helps with your FAQ page, this will probably help you but if you need any assistance or support, forget it. Based on that, I would never purchase an app from these guys.

Myneonwish

A really neat app, but the "Contact" button doesn't work and freezes the entire page. In turn, the support team is absolutely useless. Keep getting a "it is a free app and our developers are focused on paid apps" reply. Shame..

Gamerquote

Didn't work for me. Interface is awkward to navigate and the "contact" button just simply didn't work. URL is set to "www.yourdomain.com/apps-help-centre". Couldn't find a way to edit this, looks odd and unprofessional to have "apps" in your URL rather than "pages". The app needs access to your customers and customers data for no reason. There's no reason that the app needs it and I'm disappointed in Oberlo for using this tactic to steal our customer data. If you respect your customers and your own integrity, do not install this.

Blazed Wear

Great app, easy to install and looks professional.. so why the 1 star? Well, all was working great but my customers now cannot get past the reCAPTCHA form. I have contacted the developers who haven't replied. I will change this review to a well deserved 5 stars for the app once the issue is resolved. Sadly, my 1 star for customer services will still stand regardless.

Dog Signs Online

Terrible support. I contacted them a 2 times about the same issue and never heard back from them.

Lalou Store

Cant format text. I even tried formatting in word and pasting in the app but it changes the format. I had blue titles on one page, different size fonts, different colors, different types of font. this app is horrible! I wasted so much time and I gave up

Agathous

The app have problems. In the bottom where is located no have margins and when the customer clic to contact us the client can access to write because a overlay open. The design is great but really the app have this mistakes. If the team can resolve it please contact me to install again this great app.
Previous 1