Saved customer support time
Reply fewer emails and spend less time on live chat. Frequently asked questions will be answered instantly on an attractive HelpCenter page.
User-friendy FAQ page
Build your FAQ page to match your store design. It looks solid and modern. Ease of use will make you love it.
Build HelpCenter page in 10 minutes. Even if you are a beginner you will not have trouble adding content and choosing preferences.
The most effective way to answer your customer’s question is to allow them to find the answer themselves. While everyone is trying to accomplish that with a FAQs page, the majority of these pages look really messy, are badly coded, and are difficult to use. This leads to unhappy customers, a full inbox of customers questions, and low sales.
HelpCenter app will help you fix that.
With HelpCenter app you can:
- Create an easy-to-navigate and searchable FAQs page.
- Publish Searchable Articles, Sections and Categories.
- Let your customers submit questions they can't find the answers to.
- Make your FAQs page look solid and professional.
Why You should use HelpCenter app:
- You'll answer customer questions before they appear in your inbox.
- You'll save lots of your Support Team time.
- You'll be able to provide instant help to your customers without supporting an expensive live chat.
- You will have a solid, attractive, and branded FAQs page.
Upcoming Features: We plan ahead because we know that your business has to as well. Here are several potential features for the Help Center:
- Multiple Customizable Layouts
- Prepared Most Frequently Asked Questions Drafts
- Pre-made Themes and Easy to Use Custom Styling Options
Overall rating Based on 822 reviews
Most recent reviews
This is really easy to use! I am happy with the app, it does exactly what I needed it to do. Recommended
Gym and Me
I love this app. So easy to use so many to do with. Exactly what I need. Thank you, guys, for giving it for free.
I used up to help me to do FAQ page and I love it.
It's simple and easy to add new sections and articles. Awesome!