Intuitive FAQ in 10 minutes
Create an attractive FAQ page from scratch. Provide your customers with a simple, easy to navigate tool to find their answers instantly.
HelpDesk for customer service
Access all customer inquiries from email, Live Chat and FB Messenger in a single platform and save your time.
Product description Tabs
Create a world class fully customizable tabs to your product page. Select from specific, shared or static content tabs based on your needs
About HelpCenter | FAQ HelpDesk Tabs
HelpCenter is a user-friendly customer service App for e-commerce, aimed at making interactions with customers more effective. By combining four highly effective solutions - FAQ builder, HelpDesk ticketing, Live Chat & Tabs – HelpCenter is a true lifesaver for every e-shop that values customer experience and its own time.
WHY CHOOSE HELPCENTER
- You’ll be able to build an informative, easy to navigate FAQ page that will answer your customers’ questions before they appear in your inbox
- As a result, you save a valuable time of your support team
- You’ll get to manage all inquiries from multiple channels: email, chat or FB Messenger in a single HelpDesk
- Manage your Product descriptions, shipping and other info using custom tabs
- You’ll be able to use one account for several e-shops or communication channels
- You’ll boost your customer experience thanks to Live Chat that will keep your business accessible in real-time
- You’ll be able to enjoy a smooth, intuitive user experience
- We’ll be there for you anytime you need a fast and dedicated support!
WHAT YOU GET
Intuitive FAQ builder:
- Create a multilingual, SEO-friendly FAQ page that fully integrates with the site design and looks good on all devices in 10 minutes
- Publish searchable questions and answers organized into sections and categories
- Enjoy a time-saving feature of exporting/importing content of a FAQ page into another Shopify shop
- Spice your FAQ page up with pictures (header/footer) – for brand promotion, cross-sell, and up-sell
HelpDesk ticketing system:
- Manage all inquiries from email, chat and FB Messenger in a single, easy to use platform
- Add as many inboxes, live chat and FB Messenger accounts and agents as you need
- Access customer purchase and inquiry history
- Enjoy an integration with Shopify “Orders” and easily access them from HelpDesk for cancelling, duplicating or refunding
- Use custom templates, tags, auto-responses, signatures, internal comments and more
- Create tabs for your product page
- Specific tabs for product-specific content, automatically create a tab directly from the product description
- Shared tabs for content creation that's relevant to multiple products, create a tab and assign it by product type, collection, or vendor
- Add static content below the tabs
- Choose different tabs themes and customise tabs by changing colours and other design elements
- Let your customers contact your business in real-time and after office hours
Now You can provide quick support with the HelpCenter Mobile App for Android. Simply download from Google Play store.
Related to: Customer support, Customer service, FAQ page, Helpdesk, ticketing, Live chat, chatbot, Tabs, macros
Free to install
FREE FAQ, Tabs for product descriptions & HelpDesk ticketing (Email, Chat, FB Messenger) for excellent customer support
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
Most recent reviews
The formatting tools really suck for the FAQ page. Not user friendly or stable. At All. Not being able to change or match fonts is time consuming and inconvenient :((
Kindly note that HelpCenter app tries to take in the styles as provided by your theme developer. HelpCenter FAQ page will look different on different themes.
Our agent has reached out to you to assist and apply the changes you are trying to achieve.
It is until now an excellent app. I work everyday and the support team is great. I am using the free plan and I am very satisfied.
Really intuitive app to make beautiful and ergonomic FAQs, haven't tested other options so far,
will edit review when it is the case