Gorgias ‑ Live Chat & Helpdesk

Customer Service, Helpdesk & Live Chat for Customer Support

From $60/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Fitoru

Helpful! Works great to have a centralized system for all the messages/emails from customers. It makes the customer service team efficient!

GreatVacs

They don't listen to and don't care about customers. Its missing a MAJOR feature you have to have for ecommerce. Time tracking. Tons of people have been screaming for this for years and they just keep ignoring us. Want to know how efficient each customer support agent is? Can't do it. Want to know if you have a crazy customer that is taking up way too much time? Can't do it. Want to know the cost of customer support per brand? Can't do it. Time tracking is a simple easy feature they could they just don't care.

Cali Tiger

GAME CHANGER! This company is incredible! This has transformed our customer service! We are also grateful that they are willing to add key integrations for our business!

Luxy Hair

Gorgias has streamlined our communication with customers. Their support is fast efficient as well.

Trilogy Natural Products

Nikola was very helpful and prompt with helping resolve my question. Amazing service, thank you so much.

Pehr

Nikola was extremely helpful and prompt to resolve our question - we're only a few days into using the platform but it's very user friendly! Thanks for the great customer service

Maxtrix Kids

Amazing customer service! A real person, understanding out of the box questions and extremely fast response time.

Ballsy

Hands down the best customer support app for Shopify owners. I've used Helpscout, Zendesk and Desk.com and Gorgias beats them all. You can tell that they were built from the ground up for Shopify.

Dovetail Workwear

Very feature-rich app. Maybe a little too rich? It takes a lot of getting used to, but once you get to know the tools, it can be very powerful. There are a few things I'd love to see implemented (e.g. marking messages as "unread" again, or there being a "next/previous" option within a ticket view, as just two examples) but for the most part, you can use it to customize it to your needs. Just a warning that you'll need to sit down and take some time to learn how to use it.

Customer support has been responsive and helpful to me. No complaints there. I usually use their chat widget, and they get back to me quickly.

Baltic Born

Gorgias has an amazing support team! They have quick response time, very professional and helpful. All of this, and in a timely manner. They have followed through with every conversation I have had with them. We would highly recommend them!