Gorgias ‑ Live Chat & Helpdesk

Gorgias ‑ Live Chat & Helpdesk | Reviews

by Gorgias

Customer Service, Helpdesk & Live Chat for #1 Customer Support

Pehr

Nikola was extremely helpful and prompt to resolve our question - we're only a few days into using the platform but it's very user friendly! Thanks for the great customer service

Maxtrix Kids

Amazing customer service! A real person, understanding out of the box questions and extremely fast response time.

Ballsy

Hands down the best customer support app for Shopify owners. I've used Helpscout, Zendesk and Desk.com and Gorgias beats them all. You can tell that they were built from the ground up for Shopify.

Dovetail Workwear

Very feature-rich app. Maybe a little too rich? It takes a lot of getting used to, but once you get to know the tools, it can be very powerful. There are a few things I'd love to see implemented (e.g. marking messages as "unread" again, or there being a "next/previous" option within a ticket view, as just two examples) but for the most part, you can use it to customize it to your needs. Just a warning that you'll need to sit down and take some time to learn how to use it.

Customer support has been responsive and helpful to me. No complaints there. I usually use their chat widget, and they get back to me quickly.

Baltic Born

Gorgias has an amazing support team! They have quick response time, very professional and helpful. All of this, and in a timely manner. They have followed through with every conversation I have had with them. We would highly recommend them!

Vastitch

Gorgias helped us cut our respone time i half and answer our customer much faster ! The Ability to manage all channels in one place is super powerful!

Jean Patrique Professional Cookware

Super fast service and very helpful. Solved issue in the space of 5 min ! Keep it up guys would recommend to anyone

Vertellis Italy

I'm very happy about my customer service experience with Gorgias - my problems were solved quickly and professionally and I was able to optimize my job performance further.

Hydroviv

Gorgias is the perfect tool for a growing e-commerce company like ours. We were looking for a central hub to manage all customer interactions and it seemed like the obvious choice. Our team has been very happy so far. Our onboarding agent (Richard) went above and beyond assisting us in setup and answering all our questions. Gorgias has all the features of the big guys with the customer service and personal touches of a small boutique company. Can recommend with confidence.

Wheel House Designs

We recently signed up with this app and love it. It's affordable, easy to use, and the customer service is great. Thanks Gorgias!