Gorgias ‑ Live Chat & Helpdesk

Customer Service, Helpdesk & Live Chat for Customer Support

From $60/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

GENT.ONE

We were looking for a chat that was able to expand to support multiple channels & brands and we found that with GORGIAS! Their pricing is based on number of replied to tickets so this makes it cost effective for us to grow as needed instead of being put into a bucket that we may not be ready for.

You want to know about support? AWESOME not only do they hop on a call at the initial setup and/or inquiry about what they do but they will do it again upon request. Their response times are above average and always helpful.

You want features! CHECK! I find that the feature set not only is constantly growing but it seems to cover almost everything that a business could possibly want.

GREAT PRODUCT at a GREAT PRICE with GREAT SUPPORT!

simple pledge

Great App, superb support team - quick response helped us set everything up. The App itsself has really cool features with shopify. We are very happy with the system. It would be great tho to have a place to suggest new ideas or changes, since we do work with this everyday.

Wopilo

Live chat really reactive. Answered (politely) both to my questions that already had a solution and the ones that will be passed on to dev team. I'm not yet an expert user but Gorgias seems to be already extremely powerful and will continue to update the app with tons of useful features. Keep going on.

Safe Ride 4 Kids

Gorgias has streamlined our customer service responses. Their customer service team has always been very receptive to requests and helping me find solutions.

Søsken Studios

The Gorgias team as been A1 helping us identifying an issue and solving it. I could not have hoped for a better experience! Strongly recommend!

Carved

We went from using several different apps and our CS team having dozens of tabs open to service customers, to then moving to Gorgias and having it all pretty much in one place. We can see if a customer has reached out through different channels through Gorgias ticket history, we can set rules based on different variables that come up, and their support team is top notch! If I ever have a question or issues that's not answered in their FAQs, they have a chat feature within the app and are very quick to respond.

The Frenchie Co.

Great service from Ilija Kostic, really helped us solve the issues we had in record time! Great job guys!

HIKERS® Co.

I love everything about this app! Setting up the integrations and emails took mere minutes. Moving all of my template customer service responses into the macros (and making them better with the built-in options to add dynamic info) made me so, so happy. And managing my ticket queue in under an hour every day with all of the sidebar Shopify tools (like duplicating and refunding orders), being able to see order and customer info, etc. just makes customer service a breeze. From a company standpoint, I worked with the Gorgias online chat support team to answer a few questions, and they were very responsive and immediately helpful, and I also did a demo with an account rep to make sure I was using all of the features to their fullest. Cannot recommend this app highly enough!

Thinline Anthem

Great customer support! Always there to help when a question comes up! The app works great for our customer service as well and is easy to use.

LiteTravel.co

The platform is getting better every month and their support is brilliant: very prompt, always keen to get feedback and understand how they can serve their clients better. Very happy with it!