Gorgias ‑ Live chat & Helpdesk

Gorgias ‑ Live chat & Helpdesk

by Gorgias

Customer support, live chat, help desk, customer service chat

Luxury Playstyle

God these guys! Alright, they spammed me multiple times to go review and so I'll do it. Love the idea of the app, but their own support is really so poor it makes me worry how anyone can use their app for support. If you want to use Android, don't bother-- there's no app AND the web integration is completely broken. (It's close but has a major bug where you can't type anything to respond.)

The CEO spams us with requests to review. I reply telling them their Android browser site is completely broken for responding to tickets-- I get two completely different people responding (not the CEO) and they're clueless as to what's going on or how to fix the issue. So they just say "use iOS" or something-- this is 2018, no idea why that's even possibly a response.

Then I get another spam from their CEO saying I should review the app. So here I am... I hope they're happy! Maybe he reads these?

Oh, and before I even tried Gorgias for real I asked them if they had a very simple feature via FB messenger-- I asked them if a customer could view their own tickets across different services or if they were left piecing it together from their chat logs/etc. Seems like an obvious help desk thing to do, right? Let customers see their own ticket history and responses, etc? (Just like what agents see, or perhaps cleaner...) but no, no such feature. Not the end of the world not to have a feature (I signed up anyway), but the support experience from them on Facebook was so bad. I realize now it's because they're using Gorgias itself and have multiple people responding. So the 1st person didn't understand what I was asking (hadn't seen a real helpdesk portal before I guess) and brushed me off--- then the 2nd person was confused, too. Finally I think that when I was fed up they put someone who was STILL confused, but at least was more cordial and finally understood what I was asking to tell me that, no, the novel feature of giving my VIP customers a way to see their ticket history wasn't something they'd thought of before (or didn't seem to have a desire to add). Like I said, not the end of the world not to have a feature like that-- perhaps I'll write it myself, but it should have tipped me off how bad their support quality is.

The app itself on desktop is fine-- though it has a long way to go to be easy to use. If you have a lot of tickets, the very flat view structure they have will limit you and get cluttered/confusing (as the defaults already are). A little more iconography or folders or something would go a long way. Rules and their integrations seem to work pretty well, so I can't really fault them there-- I think that will go okay, especially if they work to refine things.

But fundamentally if their own company can't even use the tool to create good support for their own tool, it really worries me that the entire premise of the tool is flawed for good support. It feels like whoever is on staff grabs any ticket and their goal is very rapid closing without actually solving issues-- and because the agent changes and they're rushed, they don't really engage at all to understand the question or issue.

TLDR: App has potential, but (1) their own customer service is responsive but dismissive/un-engaging/etc which makes me feel like their own tool doesn't lend itself to amazing customer service (or they don't understand good customer service enough to be building this app), (2) they have no feature to let customers follow their own ticket history (which is big for building long-term loyalty and is found in most ticket systems), and (3) they literally ignore one of the most popular browsers on earth (Android/Chrome) and are dismissive that it doesn't work when they don't have an Android app yet. Oh, and they'll spam you to review their app without even bothering to be sure you're satisfied.

Diamond Painting Club

Love how it directly integrates with Shopify and has automatic responses built in. 1000 times better than zendesk.

Do wish there was a phone system integrated also, only one that links you need minimum of 3 lines, I get maybe 3 phone calls a week.

2(X)IST

Today I am celebrating my 1 month anniversary with Gorgias and I couldn't be happier. Mind you we migrated 4 separate Zendesk Basic accounts into 1 Multi-Store Gorgias Pro Account but the process could not have been more seamless and their team continues to exceed expectations at every opportunity. Mind you, in parallel we we operating with reduced personnel BUT I'm confident that without Gorgias we would not in the healthy state we are today in addition to the tremendous improvement we saw in our KPIs, see below:
Of our 4 stores existing within our 1 Gorgias Advanced account we've seen:
- 60-90% improvement in 1St Reply Time, 145 HRS w/Zendesk vs. 18 HRS with Gorgias
- 90% improvement improvement in Avg Open tickets a Day, 255/day w/Zendesk vs. 27/day w/Gorgias on avg
-20-40% improvement in % Tickets Solved, 59% w/Zendesk vs. 85% on avg w/Gorgias

Net/Net: You can't beat the price, intuitive interface, the modular flexibility, nor the support level. Best decision we made this year

Run Gum

Gorgias always impresses us at Run Gum. From integrations, to chat, to automation. This is the best Customer Support app we have used... and we have used them all at some point.

Parks Project

Gorgias has better Shopify and social media integration than our previous Helpdesk (ReAmaze), making it worth the extra $$/month. The ability to customize macros and rules is excellent as well. Analytics functions are also more complex than our previous app.

We did have a few bugs when we first launched the app- the Gorgias team helped us out but it did take a few days to remedy. Some of the options aren't terribly intuitive but it seems like with a bit of practice in the app you can figure out these nuances.

invisaWear

This is the best tool for customer service! Highly highly recommend. We'd tried Zendesk, but this was so much better and much more affordable. Thank you to the Gorgias team for helping us drastically reduce our response time. This tool is amazing!

Minbie US

A great messaging tool for businesses, the interface is simple and easy to understands. The snooze option is a definite plus with keeping the flow of tickets organized and clutter-free. Also, appreciate how easy it is to tag tickets without too many rules to do so.

Jamstack

This app has been a game changer for our company and has been working flawlessly. The value is enormous. It's also very well executed. I tell every entrepreneur I meet about it.

Marine Layer

Everyone has been so helpful with questions when we made the switch over to Gorgias and the platform is really intuitive and easy to use. So many time-saving measures to increase efficiency within the app as well.

The Inside

Gorgias seamlessly integrates with Shopify, providing easy access to the information that agents would need when resolving customer inquiries. Mostly, Gorgias has a super easy-to-use interface eliminating tiresome training time, great integrations, and valuable analytics that help us tag and understand what our business should prioritize in order to better serve our customer. To top it all off, the Gorgias team is responsive, agile, and constantly developing a better product. Highly recommend - if you are on Shopify, it is a must.