Gorgias ‑ Support & Live chat

Gorgias ‑ Support & Live chat

by Gorgias

Customer support, live chat, help desk, customer service chat

Evconnect

Awsome application for keeping track of support tickets connected to orders or just product related questions. The love the rules and macros so you can customize for your needs. Great updates frequently.

Fliniq

The app itself is fantastic. The best customer support app that I could find in the Shopify app store. It saved a lot of time, and the interface is user-friendly.
I had some problem in installing and running the app, the customer support is excellent and quiet supportive.
Please add more features by allowing automatic ticket support is assigning to customer support executives.

Kong Coolers

Easy and super powerful saving us tons of time everyday vs Zendesk. Great support too

Bella Cuore

Great company, open about their future roadmap and actually listen to customer concerns and make quick and decisive changes to support the users. Excited for whats to come!

Jeveler

they have terrible customer support. they never online to answer you requests

Proud Parent Tees

What a fantastically useful app!

Seamlessly, and cleverly, integrating, FB messages, email, Shopify and a ton of other platforms, Gorgias is a brilliant app that guides workflow and puts everything in one place.

I'm using Gorgias as a way for my team to communicate and as a customer support tool. But when you consider the possibilities when coupled with Zapier and HTTP integrations, this could be customized to fit the most complex of businesses.

Amazing support too. Worth every penny.

Centralcoastshop

App is awesome, it saves so much time on customer service as it automatically gets order info from their email. You have templates. Customer service takes 4-5 times less time. Before I used Zoho and had to switch between zoho, aliexpress, shopify, shopified app. Customer support is great and they reply really fast. I recommend the app!

Mrstrapz

I have only been using it a couple of days, but so far I am very happy. Got a quick respond every time I had a question. Very friendly and helpful.

Pippaandjulie

Great app! Has really helped us organize our customer service efforts. They also have a speedy response rate to any issues we may have had.

Monkeyfabrik

Very nice to have app to bring up your customer service to another level and great support, very fast and helpfull