Gorgias ‑ Live Chat & Helpdesk

Gorgias ‑ Live Chat & Helpdesk

by Gorgias

Centralize all your customer service channels in one place

Natusan

FANTASTIC!! Such a straightforward platform to use! The customer service team are always on hand to help out if you need assistance, especially via the live chat feature. I highly recommend!

Trench London

Very straightforward to use, the live chat was very helpful and the person I spoke to was very knowledgeable.

FitTrack

The software itself is very useful and easy to use, and when there are bugs they make it a point to fix it immediately. What I love most is their customer support team. Marija,Axelle,Sonia, Bojana, Aleksandra, and most importantly Nikola are always helpful and willing to go the extra mile for every issue I raise to them. Love those instructional videos you personalize even if you already have instructions on your software, you still find time to make them! I just wish someone is available on the weekends. :)

That's it! Thank you, Gorgias!

Feb 12/2020

I think Illija is a new addition to the team, he is also awesome!! Gorgias always makes sure to give the best customer experience as usual. :)

Grace Eleyae

Their customer service is very helpful and nice. Such a genuinely nice team of people! :)

Also, the tool is extremely helpful and user-friendly.

Pajar Canada

So far so good. Gorgias is easy to use and have been working for what we need. Customer support is also responsive and very helpful. Thanks Nikola!

Namastetics

very helpful and responsive rep! I got the answer to my inquiry right away. I am giving it a 5-star rating! :)

adogadgets HE

Amazing APP!!!! I would recommend this app to ANY TEAM, the support from the team is really great!!!

Reshoevn8r

Great app! The support from the team is always great. Fast and always friendly. I would recommend this Helpdesk to any team. Small or big.

Onekid

I am working with Gorgias app since one year now and love every moment of it. The integration with Shopify, and all of our social media is saving us tons of time. On each ticket you can see the all customer information and loves the fact that you can snooze a ticket either before or after answering it! So if you tell a customer "let me take a look and I will follow with you in couple of day" You can snooze it for ever long you want and it comes back for you to follow with the customer. Wouldn't know how to work without it!

Perk

Brilliant work by a winning team. Gorgias is a game changer for automated and scalable customer service. Once you get to know the rules and macros, you can truly make this a productive experience. I also managed to get inbound SMS working with SMSBump, which funnels in as a new ticket and I can reply to (VIA SMS!), which is brilliant.