Gorgias ‑ Helpdesk & Live Chat

Gorgias ‑ Helpdesk & Live Chat

From $10/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.3)
Developer
4.3
August 27, 2017

they have terrible customer support. they never online to answer you requests

Jeveler
Singapore
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
August 25, 2017

What a fantastically useful app!

Seamlessly, and cleverly, integrating, FB messages, email, Shopify and a ton of other platforms, Gorgias is a brilliant app that guides workflow and puts everything in one place.

I'm using Gorgias as a way for my team to communicate and as a customer support tool. But when you consider the possibilities when coupled with Zapier and HTTP integrations, this could be customized to fit the most complex of businesses.

Amazing support too. Worth every penny.

Proud Parent Tees
Time spent using app: About 2 years
August 15, 2017

App is awesome, it saves so much time on customer service as it automatically gets order info from their email. You have templates. Customer service takes 4-5 times less time. Before I used Zoho and had to switch between zoho, aliexpress, shopify, shopified app. Customer support is great and they reply really fast. I recommend the app!

Centralcoastshop
Time spent using app: 4 months
August 3, 2017

I have only been using it a couple of days, but so far I am very happy. Got a quick respond every time I had a question. Very friendly and helpful.

Mrstrapz
Germany
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
August 1, 2017

Great app! Has really helped us organize our customer service efforts. They also have a speedy response rate to any issues we may have had.

Pippaandjulie
Time spent using app: About 2 months
July 28, 2017

Very nice to have app to bring up your customer service to another level and great support, very fast and helpfull

Monkeyfabrik
Spain
Time spent using app: 8 months
July 26, 2017

Excellent customer experience! So much is customizable and tailored to fit our needs. We look forward to continuing with Gorgias.

Try The World
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited July 26, 2017

We have been using Gorgias for a few weeks and like it more every day. Easy to use and it helps connect our team and our customers. We get great support from the Gorgias team and look forward to a long working relationship.

Johns Crazy Socks
Time spent using app: About 1 month
July 25, 2017

These guys are just outstanding. They bend over backwards for customers and go above and beyond. Such a personal experience and they clearly put CX at the forefront of what they do.

In terms of the app itself, it is amazing and incredibly easy to scale. Looking forward to working closely with them

Tradeplus Test
New Zealand
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
July 24, 2017

We shopped around for different customer support software and even used freshdesk for awhile. Gorgias is by far the best software if using Shopify.

Fire Parts