Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

Cross sell, post purchase upsell funnels & cart upsell funnels

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

INDO Mixture

yes i so happy with your service
i am satisfy thank so much for ypur help this app is so easy to use

shopjustdogs.com

I have used a lot of apps being a 4 year Shopify client. I find this app the easiest to use to cross-sell or upsell. You can create A/B testing of products. This gives more information when trying to see what sells.

ShootingStarCreations Shop

Thanks for the redesign, the ad looks great. Only just installed so yet to see how much it boosts sales.

Angela J. Ford | Fantasy Author

It works! I really like the app and how it have so many options. I'm able to drill down to products my customers are interested in and upsell them on other variants, provide free items and special pre-order discounts. Highly recommended.

Atlantis Pet Store

So far I like the interface and easy use of the app. Will see how it effects my sales going forward.

Juice Cartel

Love this app, works flawlessly and customer service is on point! i highly recommend this app and all the other apps Conversion Bear provides well worth the money!

JaeBee

Installed the app a few weeks ago and I have seen it work well. Easy to set up. Everyone should use this app.

Saffron's Home Decor & Gifts

They did an amazing job creating my app to help upsell and cross sell. It looks amazing and I just love how it looks! Thank you so much for a wonderful job.

Orbee Blasters

This app is great for getting more conversions. Their advanced API created upsell funnels without you having to do any work. 100% recommend.

Riot Sqrl Press

The app looks great! Lynda helped me customize it to match the colors and fonts on my site, I'm very pleased.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 39 40