Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

Cross sell, post purchase upsell funnels & cart upsell funnels

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Fah Tboutique

Location France

Super awesome with neat integration and features. When the co-founder creates a personalized 10-minute video providing key points and improvements, it's clear the company genuinely cares about their client's success.

Wisdom Junkie

Time spent using app 1 day

I just installed this app & can't wait to utilize it! It had a very user-friendly set-up and the staff is great, as well. I love that they can customize the app to look just like your store. Excellent experience!

FunkyChimp

This is a beautiful piece of software. Seamless integration into my store, extremely user friendly and the customer service is AWESOME. I've downloaded several upsell apps and this one is by far my best find yet.

Kids Fundamentals

Time spent using app About 3 hours

If you offer any personalization in your shop - this is the go-to app! I have tried several other apps that could not offer this feature and it ended up being very time consuming on my end. Setup was super easy.

Cemre Ecological Jewelry

Location Turkey

It is a great advantage that it does not require application code information that is easy to install. An application that will facilitate the advertising and promotion of the sellers. Thank you very much Lynda.

March 20, 2020

Thank you very much for the lovely review 👍 Lynda.

MochaGlow

Best upsell app I’ve used and I can’t tell you how many of these I’ve tried. Honeycomb was able to customize mine to match my store and the customer service from Lynda was phenomenal!!!!!! Thanks for the help!

March 23, 2020

thank you for the perfect review 👍 happy to help! Lynda.

Cozios, LLC

I love it !!! Lynda helped me out with designing the app perfectly to match my brand! She was quick, efficient, and got my brands style right on point. Very satisfied and glad I downloaded this app. Recommend!

IDALIO

Location Israel

I used this app for improving conversation after add to cart and thank you page. It really looked professional and was easy to use. In addition, it helps me to increase my conversation rate.
Very recommended!

LostMyDrip

Super simple step by step instructions to get you on your way.
I can't wait to see how well we perform with the help of this app in the near future!
Its totally FREE ( for now) Who doesn't like free stuff!!

March 12, 2020

Thanks for the great review 👍cheers for more sales! Lynda.

Digital Marketing Heros

I love how responsive they are to requests and questions, how many features are offered in the free plan, and how they match the colors for you. This is a fantastic app with a great team of people behind it!