Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

Cross sell, post purchase upsell funnels & cart upsell funnels

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Savannahfitness

Amazing! I love this app. It is easy to use, works great and the customer service is fast and super. They designed the function for me to match my store which saved me a lot of time. I recommend it!

Bella Cream

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 1 year

Absolute class acts! Lynda was very helpful and it took them no time to optimize my funnel to match my store and give me advice, FREE of charge! I have already made money with the app.

Thank you!

Toy Blissz

Location Nigeria
Time spent using app About 1 month

just as usual. always efficient and willing to help. Looking forward to working with her again. Great asset. its no news considering every other person's review about her amazing customer support.

February 26, 2020

Thank you so much 🙌happy to help anytime. Lynda.

Tiphany's Pet Shop Plus

Lynda is WONDERFUL!!!! She and her staff helped me work through some conversions on my online store and made iT FABULOUS!!!! I SO appreciate everything they did!!! AND IT WAS ALL FREE!!!! AWESOME!!!

February 24, 2020

Thank you so much for the AWESOME review 🤩Lynda.

Activewear Locker

Location Israel
Time spent using app Over 1 year

i am enjoying this app very much, one of the best apps i downloaded to my store, great value. i also enjoyed your service, received help from Lynda on setup and design, very professional and prompt

April 16, 2020

Thanks for the great review 🤝 our team is at your service. Cheers for more sales.

Crystal Teeth

Location Netherlands

Great app. Everything is customisable and super fast and friendly customer service. If you think it would not fit your store design, just give it a try. You can make it look like anything you want.

Sneakerstox Store

Location Belarus

Thank you very much for your app, which helps many people improve the quality of their stores. I am sure that many customers will like it, and all will increase their sales in the future! Super!

macanly

Location Philippines

This app is the best! They're very customer friendly, they will help you to get more conversion rates, and their apps is absolutely amazing! I highly encourage you all to download this free app

March 25, 2020

Thank you for the lovely review ✌️ appreciate it! Lynda.

Stinky Wicks

Amazing app for upselling, and free design work..excellent work by honeycomb. im on the free plan as my visitor numbers arent high enough yet to warrant the paid ones but i will get there soon

Madison Foam

Location Philippines

An absolutely perfect app for every store. 5 stars indeed! Thank you so much for taking the time to design my own funnel, you guys rocks! Hoping to see more future useful apps in your company.