Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

Cross sell, post purchase upsell funnels & cart upsell funnels

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Jag35

The Honeycomb app does a good job at capturing additional sales. We're pretty happy with it so far and if all continues to go well we're planning to keep it as part of our long term e-commerce strategy.

HI FRED

Location Philippines
Time spent using app About 1 year

Working well so far! Customer service is great and super responsive, and within 2 days we already increased our average order value by 15% (90% on the second day!) Looking forward to test more funnels!

Brad Matthews

Awesome app. Super easy to create funnels that convert. Not to mention the fantastic support team who are quick to respond and extremely efficient in helping resolve any problems (should there be any).

Home Fit

Location Spain

I would HIGHLY recommend this app! The app is great as well as the support team, they offer to personalize the app to match your store specific theme. Instant responses and very helpful. Thanks a lot!

April 22, 2020

Thanks for the great review 😎 highly appreciated!

Kapital Industries

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 2 months

Really, really, really great experience. the customer service is on a level unmatched, you really feel like they're part of your team and they will bend over backwards to see you succeed ! 10 stars !

March 26, 2020

Thanks for the great review 👍👍👍 stay safe and cheers for more sales! Lynda.

Savannahfitness

Amazing! I love this app. It is easy to use, works great and the customer service is fast and super. They designed the function for me to match my store which saved me a lot of time. I recommend it!

Bella Cream

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 1 year

Absolute class acts! Lynda was very helpful and it took them no time to optimize my funnel to match my store and give me advice, FREE of charge! I have already made money with the app.

Thank you!

Toy Blissz

Location Nigeria
Time spent using app About 1 month

just as usual. always efficient and willing to help. Looking forward to working with her again. Great asset. its no news considering every other person's review about her amazing customer support.

February 26, 2020

Thank you so much 🙌happy to help anytime. Lynda.

Tiphany's Pet Shop Plus

Lynda is WONDERFUL!!!! She and her staff helped me work through some conversions on my online store and made iT FABULOUS!!!! I SO appreciate everything they did!!! AND IT WAS ALL FREE!!!! AWESOME!!!

February 24, 2020

Thank you so much for the AWESOME review 🤩Lynda.

Activewear Locker

Location Israel
Time spent using app Over 1 year

i am enjoying this app very much, one of the best apps i downloaded to my store, great value. i also enjoyed your service, received help from Lynda on setup and design, very professional and prompt

April 16, 2020

Thanks for the great review 🤝 our team is at your service. Cheers for more sales.