Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

Cross sell, post purchase upsell funnels & cart upsell funnels

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Crystal Teeth

Location Netherlands

Great app. Everything is customisable and super fast and friendly customer service. If you think it would not fit your store design, just give it a try. You can make it look like anything you want.

Sneakerstox Store

Location Belarus

Thank you very much for your app, which helps many people improve the quality of their stores. I am sure that many customers will like it, and all will increase their sales in the future! Super!

macanly

Location Philippines

This app is the best! They're very customer friendly, they will help you to get more conversion rates, and their apps is absolutely amazing! I highly encourage you all to download this free app

March 25, 2020

Thank you for the lovely review ✌️ appreciate it! Lynda.

Stinky Wicks

Amazing app for upselling, and free design work..excellent work by honeycomb. im on the free plan as my visitor numbers arent high enough yet to warrant the paid ones but i will get there soon

Madison Foam

Location Philippines

An absolutely perfect app for every store. 5 stars indeed! Thank you so much for taking the time to design my own funnel, you guys rocks! Hoping to see more future useful apps in your company.

BeautyandtheCity

Time spent using app About 2 months

Easy to use app. Functions well. Great upsell features! Started it out to test and decided to keep it on my shop. I like the features. There are a lot of options for upselling and discounts.

LuxxFinds

I use Conversion Bear's sticky add to cart and their Upsell Funnels and have had great experiences so far. Support team is very responsive and extremely helpful. Highly recommend these apps!

דיל ישיר

Location Israel

This App is C-R-A-Z-Y.
a must-have app for every Shopify store owner! upselling and cross-selling after checkout can boost your store revenue with no risk. i highly recommend using this app

Mother Moon Sunlight Sister

Easy to install and easy to customize!
I'm not tech-savvy at all and this made it so simple and fast for me to create upsell funnels that have boosted my sales. I'm so glad I found this app.

Sunshine Penguin

Time spent using app About 2 months

Super easy to use and has provided a load of extra revenue. We have added upsells to all our advertised products. Shame it won't be free soon but to be fair, it is totally worth paying for!