Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

Cross sell, post purchase upsell funnels & cart upsell funnels

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

scrunchieology.

Time spent using app About 16 hours

So helpful, one of their staff completely redesigned the bundles and offers on scrunchieology.com for FREE, already making conversions on our website, easy to follow instructions

Trendy Hand Designed Jewelry

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I used this app to help me gain more sales within my store. It's quite great to use the replay to watch what products potential customers interact with. It would be really great!

Raazukii

Time spent using app About 2 months

I love this app. It's free, does exactly what I want it to, and is very responsive. The support team is also very good, and answer inquiries very quickly and with precise answers.

March 17, 2020

We love this review! thank you 👍Lynda.

The Style Label

Location Singapore

Lynda has been a great help in clearing my doubts about using Honeycomb! Very fast and smooth process of installing the app and funnels thanks to the Honeycomb team. Thanks guys!

March 15, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review 👌 Lynda.

whynotshoponline.com

Amazing app and Jonathan from support has been immense with his knowledge and helpfullness from start to finish! 100% Totally recommend this app! it's potentially a game changer!

Cozy Cupcake Boutique

Time spent using app About 12 hours

This app was super easy to set up and I was even able to have their customer service customize everything to match my theme! I can't wait to see the results that come from this!

Judi Holler

Time spent using app About 1 year

The support staff at Honeycomb was so helpful and really made this so simple for us! We were hoping for an app to help cross-sell and this seems to work brilliantly for our biz.

Tropi Shoes

Location Spain

Perfect! Best app for upsell. It has a free plan which is perfect and it lets you personalize a lot of things. You can put "add to cart" products before someone orders or after.

Me100fun

Location Hong Kong SAR

A very good APP for shopify! The CS is very helpful. I will try another product from Conversion Bear because it is such a reliable brand which I can find in shopify app store.

Ethnic Extensions

Location South Africa

The support I received during onboarding makes this an awesome app because the support staff customized the app to flow with my website. Looking forward to the results. Thanks