Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
Conversion Bear
August 12, 2021

Our experience so far has been exceptional. Our conversion rate improved and we made thousands of dollars in additional sales. Honeycomb Upsell also allows us to better direct people to specific items, which is really very relevant when it comes to liquidating inventory or pushing item sales at a higher profit. We are very happy !!

Les Mauvaises Herbes
Time spent using app: 3 months
July 27, 2021

This app was super easy to set up and I was even able to have their customer service customize everything to match my theme! I can't wait to see the results that come from this!

Cozy Cupcake Boutique
Time spent using app: About 12 hours
July 26, 2021

Easy to use and great support. Had an upsell on the very first day and has grown each day after. Thank you.

CleanCPAP
Time spent using app: 4 days
July 21, 2021

I’ve only had it installed about a week and I’m already greatly impressed. The app itself is a great addition to my sites conversion opportunities but the customer service that came with the app. Lynda from Honeycomb emailed me and offered to custom design my app and make the upsell show on the shopping cart and it was complimentary. It looks so beautiful. I’m sure I’m going to see a lot of success and orders increases with this app. Thank you so very much!

SkinHavenRX
Time spent using app: 4 months
July 21, 2021

Lynda is a legend. Highly capable and helped me out on a pressing timeline. Will test the prduct in the coming month's but from a customer service view, you won't find better!

Pure Candle Supplies Melbourne