Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

Cross sell, post purchase upsell funnels & cart upsell funnels

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

U[again]

I recently had Jonathan help me with creating effective funnels. He was great! He took a look at my store and was able to create split test and product combos that were really impressive! So far, I really love the app and its reps.

Alphateas

One of the best upsell apps I have ever used, conversionbear has an amazing suite of applications that are top 10 in my books, I have them on my stores and they don't leave theme code behind so it's so great for my stores speed!!!

blacksanctvary

Just installed and already had a conversion, i love this app! so easy and a great way to offer discount and deals to your customers. Also,the customer service is AMAZING ! thank you!

Sassy Lux Designs

Excellent app with amazing support. Very easy to use and the setup was very fast, support is available to customize the app to fit your theme. Love it!

Goal Pass VIP

After trying it I can say one thing: Fantastic app. Fantastic customer service. Absolutely everything fantastic! RECOMMENDED!

April 2, 2020

Thank you very much for the amazing review 🤝 highly appreciated. Jonathan.

The Gym Kit Store

Great service! Easy install and easy design to use and get to grips. Free configuration of upsell popup is also great!

The Garment Tec

i use this app for up sells on my one product drop shipping store it has nice templates that convert really well

April 5, 2020

Thank you for the wonderful review 🤝 highly appreciated!

DLuxMart

Just downloaded the app, seems great. Their customer service was fantastic in personalizing my app.

April 5, 2020

Thank you for the great review 🤝 Jonathan.

Fairy Magic Chest & Anrusa Paris

This is a great app and the support is awesome! I can't believe that it is for free, I recommend !!

April 5, 2020

Thanks for the great review! cheers for more sales 🤞Lynda.

Lyse Collection

Let me start by saying, this team is killing it on Shopify. I have used many many apps on the Shopify app store and never have I encountered another app or team that has the level of professionalism of the Honeycomb team, They are fast, responsive, no matter what time zone that you are in, they really get things done. They go above and beyond to make sure that your onboarding process is smooth and effective. The app itself is super userfriendly and also very effective in what it does. I wish there was a way for me to rate them more than 5 stars. To be honest when I saw all thsoe great reviews, I thought that it was too good to be true or that they were paid or forced reviews. Having experienced them myself I can say that they are in fact as good as everyone else is claiming them to be. I wish that they could create more apps so that I never have to deal with any other imbeciles on the Shopify store app. Once again you guys are amazing. P.S.: I don't care what they need to charge, but I am begging that they create more apps. Although this app is fairly priced, I would love to see them create more and I would not care about the price they charge, their services mean more to me than any charges. My time is so valuable that I relish the time that I have to speak to other people for the other apps that I used.