Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

Cross sell, post purchase upsell funnels & cart upsell funnels

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Social Culture Prints

Amazing all around. Their customer support made loom videos for us and even dove into the app to help us optimize it. The app itself works very well too. 5/5

Flower City Soap Company

Time spent using app 1 day

Was very happy with customer service and the apps perform beautifully! Very easy to use and understand. Will be looking for more apps from Conversion Bear!

New Bark City

this app works pretty well. i've generated a couple sales during the trail period and the team was also very helpful in helping me setup. highly recommend!

PowerToPurchase

I have installed this App to take my sales to another level. The customer help I got from the staff was AMAZING!! I high recommend checking this APP out.

February 19, 2020

Thank you for the AMAZING review 👍 Lynda.

B-Spunki

Location South Africa

I love this app. And I got the best service from the support team. They even offered to help with design and did it within 2 hours. I am really impressed

CapSpot

I really like this app. It has helped improve my conversion numbers. Also, the customer service is top-notch and there to help with any question. 5 Stars

Eyebea

Location Sri Lanka

Wonderful App.Thank you. There are no errors. It can easily use. I think this helps me to increase my sales.If the sales increase I will edit my review.

Sgt Store

Great app. Easy to use and will almost certainly increase sales. It comes with great support. Look forward to putting it to work with many more funnels.

April 6, 2020

thank you for the great review 🤝 Lynda.

Wavy One Step

I like already everything about this app, specially the great service from Lynda that fixed the upsell doesn't popup on my store cart .. thanks alot :)

Charminique

Nice app so far. The design team helped with designing the app with my brand colors and came out looking great! Matched perfectly with my brand's look.