Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

Cross sell, post purchase upsell funnels & cart upsell funnels

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

pulse ox monitor

This app seems great so far! It's very easy to set up and the videos were very informational. I highly recommend.

BeautyandtheCity

Easy to use app. Functions well. Great upsell features! Started it out to test and decided to keep it on my shop. I like the features. There are a lot of options for upselling and discounts.

Fluffy Towels

Great app!!! Creating Funnels is so easy and fast!! I would recommend installing this app for sure!!

SaleVIP

I ALL RECOMMEND YOU GUYS!

Top notch service from Lynda, updated my store in less than 1 hour! Lovely! Thanks a lot Lynda.

Kelly Cottons

First off, we tried using 2 post-purchase upsell apps before trying Honeycomb. Ultimately, we wanted to find something that could match our theme and keep a Shopify checkout. Finally, we found it with Honeycomb. The post-purchase upsell is the most hands down easiest way to immediately start adding revenue that we have found. If you are going to put something there though, you have to do it right, so it doesn't come off as scam. Honeycomb doesn't, because you can make it match the rest of your site and make it feel cohesive. That was the issue we had with the two previous apps. If you aren't getting traction immediately, reach out to them to get some help on what to put in the funnel. Once we did, we immediately started reconverting our traffic at over a 10% rate. There is not one app that we have used that would recommend more than Honeycomb. The customer service that we have received is 1,000% better than any other app we have used. The responsiveness and the help is unbelievable. Not only are you adding an app to your store, you are adding a new set of team members. That is what it has been for us.

The Green Green Shop

I've tried a few of these upsell bundling apps had to uninstall those coz they were just so buggy. This one works great even with the free plan. Awesome job!

Just Keeping Time

We are a new company that's using the Honeycomb Upsell Funnel to help increase sales. Received our first upsell purchase within few days of installing app. It's very easy to install and they provide excellent customer service. We really love Conversion Bear products!

Scarfff

Installing this app was a really smart move! I like how the integration with my shopify store works.

Kayla's Hippie Bags

Creating funnels has never been easier! I am very satisfied with this app and I would definitely recommend it!

U[again]

I recently had Jonathan help me with creating effective funnels. He was great! He took a look at my store and was able to create split test and product combos that were really impressive! So far, I really love the app and its reps.