Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell | Reviews

by Conversion Bear

Cross sell, post purchase upsell funnels & cart upsell funnels

FUTURE FOR TECH

Not only is this an AWESOME/NECESSARY APP but the Honeycomb team is AMAZING and so helpful! fast responses and will help you set up each step of the way. would definitely recommend

BioMed UVC Technologies

This app is a must have for any ecommerce website. Its very easy to use and you can have it operational in minutes. Shortly after I added the app I had a message saying they would have a designer match it to my store for FREE. I accepted and received a notification minutes later it was ready. Talk about EXCELLENT customer service from Jonathon! I highly recommend this app!

pearlsnlucent.com

Great apps, awesome team, and awesome support. One of the best devs I have seen on Shopify and I have been using this platform for two years now. Really thumbs up!!

Rewsna

App is AMAZING!! But what is even better is the customer service, I had a problem with my funnels and I let them know I was running ads and I didn't want to lose money and they helped me in seconds and to let me know that I could keep going with my ads they reached to me on FB, IG and emails. Very grateful! THANK YOU

Mother Moon Sunlight Sister

Easy to install and easy to customize!
I'm not tech-savvy at all and this made it so simple and fast for me to create upsell funnels that have boosted my sales. I'm so glad I found this app.

Mon Bijoux

Still configuring app, but had a conflict with my shop during setup. Lynda provided brilliant customer support and this was much appreciated. Will finish setup and test out the app so hopefully will increase revenue.

Simply Fabby

This app is amazing! I like how the funnels are being delivered with all the personal customization, will surely add traffic and conversions to my store. Thanks Honeycomb Upsell Funnels!

SwingTrainerOfficial

The perfect upsell app that is integrated with Shopify checkout at Thank You page and Cart page.

5 star customer service - very satisfied!!

Mission Essentials

So far this seems really great!
Just installed it - let's see what happens!
I'm looking forward to an increase in orders!

Tropi Shoes

Perfect! Best app for upsell. It has a free plan which is perfect and it lets you personalize a lot of things. You can put "add to cart" products before someone orders or after.