Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

Cross sell, post purchase upsell funnels & cart upsell funnels

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Kids Fundamentals

If you offer any personalization in your shop - this is the go-to app! I have tried several other apps that could not offer this feature and it ended up being very time consuming on my end. Setup was super easy.

Gear Republic

BY FAR the best upsell app we have used. It doesn't break anything, their customer service is amazing. We are now looking to see what else we can add from this developer.

Divine Store Pro

Lynda did an amazing job and she was so quick with the work. The design matches perfectly to my store and I couldn't be happier. Thanks for the quick work boo!

Honeylush Naturals

Honeycomb is very easy to use! Since installing I have been getting conversions one of the best apps!

Immaculacestore

Thank you for the service you provide, great customer service, the app makes my business much easier.

eyrad

very nice app it is run easy
i love you very much
-----------------------------------

Glam & Glow Life

I used this app to improve the look of my virtual product. I appreciate the ease and fluidity of the application.

سعد

تطبيق مميز يساعد على كسب ثقة العملاء مما يجلب عد أكبر من الزيارات للموقع واكمال عمليات الشراء بالمتجر

Quaranvino: Online Tastings

Great customer service! They branded my offers so that they work in with site and I'm now looking to see them lead to higher orders!

bastille_breads

Big fan of Conversion Bear. I wish their apps were more "integrated" with one another but that's just the limitation on Shopify (and I think to all our benefit anyway). Easy to use and set up, great UI.