Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

Cross sell, post purchase upsell funnels & cart upsell funnels

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Grow Kid's Minds

I have been looking for a post purchase Shopify app that did what I wanted, didn't cost an arm and a leg, and was easy to use for a while now. The Conversion Bear team went above and beyond helping me match the app to my store's brand and show me how to use it. They even jumped in and created an example funnel with a video so I could do it myself. They are always super quick to respond and very helpful. I am very happy with the customer service and ease of adding and using this app.

April 18, 2020

Thank you very much for your support of our app 🤝 highly appreciated! Jonathan.

Ellus & Krue

A super fast and easy to install app then a really easy, well laid out and intuitive process to get your funnels live (less than 10 minutes and is only dependant on how creative you are to how long it will take to get going). Creating a honeycomb funnel is a fast and simple three step process then BOOM! it's live in your store. Perfect. Highly recommended app. Super satisfied & thank you for making upsells and cross sells a painless and easy process to add to our store.

SkinHavenRX

I’ve only had it installed about a week and I’m already greatly impressed. The app itself is a great addition to my sites conversion opportunities but the customer service that came with the app. Lynda from Honeycomb emailed me and offered to custom design my app and make the upsell show on the shopping cart and it was complimentary. It looks so beautiful. I’m sure I’m going to see a lot of success and orders increases with this app. Thank you so very much!

No Pants Office

This app is mind blowing!! Before I knew it, the app has analysed my oder date and suggested the perfect upsell set up that would have taken me ages to set up myself. Before I reviewed the offer set up, assistant via chat has suggested that a designer adjusts my design to match my theme and Lynda did amazing job there too!! And I'm on a free plan (for now). Really the smoothest and nicest experience I had with apps so far! Highly recommended!

Silver Canyon Boot and Clothing Company

We replaced another upsell app as the other app was complicated to set up and maintain, didn't convert well and we didnt like that it used a non-native Shopify payment processor. This app is easy to set up, easy to use, keeps the customer on our Shopify site, uses the Shopify native check out and most importantly converts like crazy. Bonus - the developers support team is very responsive and helpful when we had questions. 5 stars for sure.

Activity Shoes

10/10 cannot believe this app is free! I have gone through a zillion post purchase apps and finally I found one with all the features i needed. In regards to performance .... it has already outperformed all the other apps I tried all while using the default settings, text background etc and without the need for coding or customer support. Just Install build your funnel in like 2 minutes ( yes 2 minutes) and watch it work. Great work guys

March 31, 2020

thank you very much for the 10/10 review 🤝cheers for more sales 🎉

Yoke Wellness

Conversion Bear is just an awesome company all around - they have great apps (I use the thank you funnels specifically) and the trust badgers (for better proof of business) - but most importantly is their customer service. Like Lynda (Customer Success), who remembered my business from over 6 months ago, and gave me a nice compliment on how my shop has improved since then. It's stuff like that I remember most. Five stars Conversion Bear!

Virus Boi

I absolutely love this. Having the upsell being made post-purchase is great. The experience with Honeycomb caring about their clients has been amazing. They professionally redesign your upsell design for free, personalized based on what your store looks like. They did it for me and it looks amazing! They also email you very valuable tips on how to grow your store. I think this will be one of the most valuable app installs I make.

MugandMouseDesigns

This app was just what I was looking for. It is really easy to set up and match the colors of your website. This app really does help to increase sales. It's nice to have customers aiming to buy 1 item, then end up buying an extra item or 2. I am using multiple apps by Conversion Bear and I must say they have really taken my site to the next level. Their customer service is A1+!!!!!!
Thank you so much team Conversion Bear!

SMARTEK

This is my first day using the app and it is SO MUCH EASIER to use than most other pre-purchase and one click upsell apps out there. Also you can edit the fonts and the style to match you branding so it does not look spamy! The best part? Their customer service rep Jonathan is a HERO. Not only he helped me set up my funnels but he also gave me some valuable marketing tips. I recommend it 100%.