Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

Cross sell, post purchase upsell funnels & cart upsell funnels

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

String Power - Violin Shop

The app helps to get upsell sales, great design, easy to use, great team, very highly recommendable.

February 1, 2020

Thanks String Power team, we absolutely loved your store ❤️ 👍thanks for the awesome review.

Atlantis Pet Store

So far I like the interface and easy use of the app. Will see how it effects my sales going forward.

My Fabulous Food

Amazing app that will help my business so much! I appreciate the excellent customer service as well.

yellow perks, LLC

I allowed the app's designers to design the up-sell pop-up to match my brand & they did a great job!

Blue Monarch Co

Customer service is excellent. Lynda helped me tremendously customizing my funnel. Very responsive.

A Casa Encantada

Amazing app, increased my revenues from day one! Super simple to use and tweak, highly recommended.

שיאננדה

very nice app i use it and its very easy to design and the costumer service is very fast and helpful

Splash7 Collection Ent

I noticed you guys have a lot of inventory in different niches.
Yes! Correct. Its perfect!!!! Thx:)

LANDLcouture.online

I like that this program can be bundled for me, it is very good to help us, I like that this good ,

Hemotional

Lynda helped me customize my channel, and she was fantastic. The product is excellent, great support