Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
February 4, 2022

تطبيق مميز يساعد على كسب ثقة العملاء مما يجلب عد أكبر من الزيارات للموقع واكمال عمليات الشراء بالمتجر

سعد
Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app: About 2 months
February 3, 2022

Great customer service! They branded my offers so that they work in with site and I'm now looking to see them lead to higher orders!

Quaranvino: Online Tastings
Germany
Time spent using app: 5 months
January 29, 2022

Big fan of Conversion Bear. I wish their apps were more "integrated" with one another but that's just the limitation on Shopify (and I think to all our benefit anyway). Easy to use and set up, great UI.

bastille_breads
Time spent using app: 16 days
January 29, 2022

Straight to the point! Easy to use and looks great on pages Soooo easy to set up and super intuitive. Love it Love it Love it

That's My Dawg Brand
Time spent using app: 7 months
January 28, 2022

Great app! It is very easy to install, very easy to use, and works very well. Customer service is excellent.

SEROFlora - Live a Better, Healthier Life!
Time spent using app: 29 minutes
January 24, 2022

yes i so happy with your service
i am satisfy thank so much for ypur help this app is so easy to use

INDO Mixture
Italy
Time spent using app: 10 days
January 22, 2022

I have used a lot of apps being a 4 year Shopify client. I find this app the easiest to use to cross-sell or upsell. You can create A/B testing of products. This gives more information when trying to see what sells.

shopjustdogs.com
Time spent using app: 2 months
January 9, 2022

Thanks for the redesign, the ad looks great. Only just installed so yet to see how much it boosts sales.

ShootingStarCreations Shop
Time spent using app: About 11 hours
January 6, 2022

It works! I really like the app and how it have so many options. I'm able to drill down to products my customers are interested in and upsell them on other variants, provide free items and special pre-order discounts. Highly recommended.

Angela J. Ford | Fantasy Author
Time spent using app: 10 months
Edited December 25, 2021

So far I like the interface and easy use of the app. Will see how it effects my sales going forward.

Atlantis Pet Store