Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

Cross sell, post purchase upsell funnels & cart upsell funnels

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Di Lusso

This company helped me grow my sales significantly. Also their customer service is second to none. Lightning fast response times, and if there is any issue even though not related to their app directly. they dive into the code and sort it out. I was also able to learn a lot from them. There's really nothing more you can wish for.

Lux Podz

I do highly recommend the App, especially if you are new and you feel lost in the online world.
They are very nice and professional, I got the support, advice, and ideas needed to get more sales in my shop. Extremely happy that I installed this App, The customer support department is a 5 star. Thank you, Lynda and the whole team.

Melofun | Wireless

Hi guys and the Conversion Bear Team! You are unarguably the best Shopify App Developers out there! I can not imagine to see that most of your apps are for FREE provided the quality and the value you're adding to my store and to other stores. I literally installed 90% of your apps. Wish you all the best! Thanks, thanks!

KHBase

Wow! This Support is so fast - even on the weekend! I added them to my Store for creating the design and an hour later i get the mail that they are done already and which steps i should take next - so big thanks to the Conversionbear-Team and especially to Lynda (who answered all of my questions)! Kind Regards,
Thomas

GetOnMe

I used this app to help me because it offers free and I trust this app since it rated better than any other apps. I really like how it does its strategy and uniqueness technique in its products promotion compare to others.
It would be nice if it did performing better and I should strongly recommended to other clients.

Rewsna

App is AMAZING!! But what is even better is the customer service, I had a problem with my funnels and I let them know I was running ads and I didn't want to lose money and they helped me in seconds and to let me know that I could keep going with my ads they reached to me on FB, IG and emails. Very grateful! THANK YOU

Cat and Dog Merchandise

This app is really a great tool to help your business out when it starts growing and increases that growth exponentially. People in customer service are really great and helpful, and I am really lucky to be able to get this app for free because It will be free for a limited time. Great design and helpful team

Reggie Jewelry

This is the third Upsell app I've tried, definitely keeping this one! Very user friendly. Easy to set up different funnels. Would recommend to people who want to increase their conversions and give their customers an incentive to buy. Can't wait to see the impact on my AOV. Loved the fact they kept it free.

January 23, 2020

Thank you so much for the lovely review! 🙏Highly appreciated. Lynda.

Spoiled Chic

So far, I really love this app. it adds a much needed element to my site and i am enjoying the aesthetics. I just launched it so I haven't gotten any sales yet, but I plan to comeback and update with my progress. The customer service is great! They are kind, efficient and very helpful. So far, So good!

Pup Wax

I considered and tried multiple upsell apps. This is definitely the best one. Glitch free, no bugs to workaround, it looks fantastic and not spammy, and best of all - highly responsive support that answered my every question on the spot even in the middle of the night in US heading into black Friday.