Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell | Reviews

by Conversion Bear

Cross sell, post purchase upsell funnels & cart upsell funnels

Alphateas

One of the best upsell apps I have ever used, conversionbear has an amazing suite of applications that are top 10 in my books, I have them on my stores and they don't leave theme code behind so it's so great for my stores speed!!!

WINPRO Pet

Amazingly simple AND effective app! I struggled to find the time to incorporate an upsell that worked and didn't require a ton of design work. I was introduced to Honeycomb and was able to get my first upsell funnel running, split tested, and performing within 30 minutes. Within the first 14 days it has brought in over 6K of additional revenue. Super Happy!

Lost & Found's Online Store

So far, so good! Easy to install and figure out, even for someone without developer skills. I think my customers are enjoying having a new "deal" offer given to them

The Nuvizion

I used this app to assist with cross selling does a fantastic job great time saver great tool to increase sales thank you!

ATX Luxury Fitness

I LOVE this app and, for that matter, every app by Conversion Bear. I use this app particularly across a few stores and it increases sales on every store I've ever used it on! I can't thank the team members here enough for creating such an amazing app. Even though I do recommend you set up each funnel to match your store I actually tested it one time where I ran a funnel on autopilot without changing anything about it, just using the default settings and even that raised my sales! I can't say that about any other ecommerce app I've ever tried and needless to say I'm certainly impressed! Again I can't thank these guys enough and I wouldn't feel right not also giving a shoutout to Darien of Alphatox (who recommended the Conversion Bear Team to me). I HIGHLY recommend installing this app guys its super easy to set up and I can promise you your sales will increase almost immediately!

LuminAGE

This app is so helpful in generating more sales plus it's so hassle-free to use because the staff, most especially Lynda, are so accommodating and even offers to set up the app for you! Lynda set up mine and I was able to focus more on other areas of my business because their assistance. If you want to set it up on your own, you can do so too since the app is user-friendly. Will definitely use this app for my future Shopify businesses and will recommend this to my business circle. I'm truly impressed by this and I'm looking forward to more improvements!

e tu living

It’s great for upselling. Free design assistance to match my brand which is invaluable. Shout out to Lynda for assisting so quickly.

Bayu The Label

Best customer support I have ever experienced with apps on Shopify. The app works really well and is very easy to set up and use. Highly recommended!

Di Lusso

This company helped me grow my sales significantly. Also their customer service is second to none. Lightning fast response times, and if there is any issue even though not related to their app directly. they dive into the code and sort it out. I was also able to learn a lot from them. There's really nothing more you can wish for.

Nordic Training Gear

Very good app, works as explained. Easy to setup, no problems at all.
Very good support, fast reply and good solutions. 5+ stars.