Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

Cross sell, post purchase upsell funnels & cart upsell funnels

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Kelly Cottons

First off, we tried using 2 post-purchase upsell apps before trying Honeycomb. Ultimately, we wanted to find something that could match our theme and keep a Shopify checkout. Finally, we found it with Honeycomb. The post-purchase upsell is the most hands down easiest way to immediately start adding revenue that we have found. If you are going to put something there though, you have to do it right, so it doesn't come off as scam. Honeycomb doesn't, because you can make it match the rest of your site and make it feel cohesive. That was the issue we had with the two previous apps. If you aren't getting traction immediately, reach out to them to get some help on what to put in the funnel. Once we did, we immediately started reconverting our traffic at over a 10% rate. There is not one app that we have used that would recommend more than Honeycomb. The customer service that we have received is 1,000% better than any other app we have used. The responsiveness and the help is unbelievable. Not only are you adding an app to your store, you are adding a new set of team members. That is what it has been for us.

Angela J. Ford | Fantasy Author

It works! I really like the app and how it have so many options. I'm able to drill down to products my customers are interested in and upsell them on other variants, provide free items and special pre-order discounts. Highly recommended.

daisocks

This App is Great For Apparel Companies to Beauty Brands To Literally ANY Company Niche. I use this app for all of my stores. I've seen sales almost double on some of them, and almost make 50-75% of extra sales with this app. I literally took average order value from $50 to between $80-140~ almost all orders went to $100 on one store. That is an amazing AMAZING conversion rate. I am so impressed I wish I could send 6 stars. Not only is the APP great, ROI wise, but all of the apps by the company are affordable, I love the service Lynda, Jonathen and the Team Provide. I mean literally email / live chat takes seconds for a response and the help you receive is next tier for any application. I fully maintain my stance on running multiple stores yet always turning to the apps they create, as they are truly magnificent. This App receives my recommendation. 7 Years in E-Commerce and i've never been so impressed by not only support received but app functionality, customizability, and most importantly effectiveness. This APP will boost your sales. I have no doubt at all. Good luck and please take my word!

Alphatox Premium Fitness Teas

UPDATE: Still AMAZING SERVICES! Love the customer service read below. I have seen my Average Order Value increase by over 70% & conversions via upsell triple vs previous app which cost me more, and almost receive an sale per order via Honeycomb Upsell Funnel A+!

ORIGINALLY:
First off Lynda with customer support is amazing, but let me give you all a little insight on my experience with Upsell apps and why I ended up with this one and so satisfied I felt inclined to leave a review :)! I've tried 3 different similar applications, all with the same exact offers, however the general user interface this one offers, the flexibility, and the perfectly seemless integration makes it one of a kind! My conversions for those of you looking for a comparison are at about 3-4x what I was getting in conversions from other upsell applications. So A+ Customer Service, A+ Effectiveness and Ease of Integration, and A+ for the Flexibility it provides. Don't waste your time, try this upsell app, and thank me later! Btw they also have an awesome trust badge app!!!! Beyond Happy!

February 9, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. So happy to see that the work we put in translates into this.
Always at your service, Lynda.

Luma by Laura

When I think of the word Honeycomb, the image of diligently working bees aggressively working together for a common purpose comes to mind. Honeycomb by Conversion Bear has one purpose in mind - to make me money! Since I've installed the app, my ROI is an astounding 6761.76% with a 5.05% Conversion Rate. These stats are not typos but my current reality.
Along with these impressive stats, their Customer Service is beyond reproach! Do yourself a favor and install this app immediately!

April 15, 2020

Keep crushing upsells 🙌🙌🙌 well done!

Midori Bikinis

I cannot recommend this app enough. Within two days of adding funnels post-checkout, we already had multiple orders with cross-sales. The support is far superior to any I've received to date from any other app. They went through our catalog and saved me hours creating manual funnels on their end for our use. So grateful for Jonathan and the team. We can't wait to continue watching our success through Honeycom!

Premier Medal Hangers USA

I chose this over zipify OCU. From my past experience Jonathan and his team are very focused on providing stellar customer service, and honeycomb upsell was no different. The app works great and the minor bugs that arose were quickly fixed by Jonathan and his team. Great app, already getting a lot of extra $$$

Solution Dress

The installation was simple. The branding support team was very quick to align the design with our site branding. They were also excellent about answering my setup questions and ensuring our business could get the most out of the app. Highly recommend!

Dellmar Home

So far so good with this app. Was able to quickly and easily set up a few upsell funnels. Conversion Bear was also quick to tailor my funnels appearance to match my website- it looks amazing and was free. Looking forward to pulling in some results.

Nicole's Curvy Boutique

When I downloaded this app, I didn’t know at all how to set it up. The team was extremely helpful and doing it for me. Showing me before and after pictures and going above and beyond to further enhance my experience with this app. I love it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 42 43