Image Optimizer

Free plan available
Rating (4.5)
4.5
January 20, 2023

App stuck on first job and keeps loading for days.
Support didn't answer my ticket for 6 days.
I requested a refund.

Qactus - LED rasvjeta
Croatia
Time spent using app: 6 days
January 19, 2023

need a refund, app did not allow me to pick from all images to change to png, it only allows for choices to be done if it is on a product. i will change my review once refund is done. thank you

Otherworlds Market
Time spent using app: 10 minutes
October 11, 2022

Upgraded to the paid plan to use a particular feature, but the app refuses to unlock those features and still has me on the free version despite the charge going through. Tried in multiple browsers. I've reached out twice through two different methods to support with no response. Fully agreed with other reviews that this app is a scam. Use something else.

Kolorspun
Time spent using app: 4 days
November 10, 2021

Never got this app to work. Tried contacting the company several times. Never got a response. The app continuously optimizes the same 88 images instead of all of our product images, which is what I upgraded to and paid for. Super annoying.

Too Fast
Time spent using app: 8 days
Edited August 29, 2021

This app is a scam don't ever use it or upgrade they will just take your money and nothing will happen. i upgraded to get unlimited plan and after almost 10 days not even 2% was done. i contacted support for days almost daily and they never replied then i contacted shopify to get a refund and two days later one replied saying oh we optimized some of your images not even close to 1% of my photos and after that they never replied. they might reply here saying that they might fix it or they will contact me its a lie. i been trying for almost ten days contacting them but they have ZERO customer support. either this app doesn't work or big scam again never upgrade using this app they will take the money and then you will end up like me trying to get a refund, now i am writing this review and i am scared they will do something to my store but i have no choice not to warn others. i also believe they let others to write good reviews which is not true at all because no way this is working. i don't like making bad reviews for other businesses but i have to do it this time. well i guess i have to delete this app after this comment its scary to keep it after saying the truth here even i have not got a refund yet.

Trendha
Time spent using app: 8 days
June 29, 2021

I moved to the paid plan just for "Convert PNG to JPG" which actually doesn't work. I've sent them screenshots but no reply.

Customise it
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 3 days
October 12, 2020

If I could use zero or less I would. They are very fast at billing you regardless that you do not want to continue with their app. Multiple emails, telling me that I would not be charged to just uninstall the app after I click on their link to clear the codes. First I get billed $4.99 then another $24.95. I have emailed over and again. Still no satisfaction, They will get back to me they said and yet they debited the payments. Do not go near them. Other apps are more honest. Now I have to involve Shopify, my only way to get my money back. PS : 2 different apps are involved, same story, account was debited automatically

Shop For Decor
Time spent using app: About 1 month
October 10, 2020

Doesn't work. Freeze each time we try to use APP, recommended to "Stop" and re-optimize, and the same thing happens over and over.

KHONGBOON
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: About 1 month
September 20, 2020

Pathetic app. Actually made my site speed slow as compared to before. Pathetic customer support. Have asked for refund.

A10 SHOP
India
Time spent using app: About 15 hours
Squirai Technology Ltd. replied September 21, 2020

Sorry for not being around last night when you reached us. Please manage to drop us emails within our working hours so we can give you the quickest service. No worries that the app does not slow down your site at all. We also send you a follow-up email to explain it fully and recommend you the next step to deal with it. Please check your mail box for email from Secomapp team. Many thanks.

July 28, 2020

I was overcharged, images that already optimized at first time was included in second optimization process. These images wasn't changed in this second optimization process, but I was charged for all 650 images again plus new ones. Support just saying something in general without answering my particular question. Can't recommend this app!

MY HARMONY TREE