Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

by importify

Dropship products Aliexpress Amazon Alibaba Etsy Dhgate & more

Ultra fashion clothing

I use this app cause it helps me get more to fullfil my store and also help with things I can't understand

FashionBazzaar

Good Customer service. The app price is also very reasonable and service is Uncommendable and perfect.

KOKOMOSTORE

The app is amazing and customer support is excellent as well, A great way to build a landing page, well worth the money. Thank you

Tudoholic

Coming from a small nation like Nepal where eCommerce is still in its infant phase, drop-shipping business model itself is a huge risk. However, importify has helped us ease the way since last 3 years in our jorney to get some of the unique products available in international marketplace.

They have a easy to get around working system and the customer service is really helpful with the queries and suggestions

Thank you for your services importify team

fashnivo

very bad customer service, not remain on their words, very very poor, not recommended to install this app

Mount Grand

I used this app to import products and found it super easy and really quick to use... I definitely recommend it.

Albelos

The Customer support is awesome! App is one of the best to use and easy to navigate. Makes sales easier. Thanks

Simply Bobodino

I use this app to import products. The wholesaler list is considered to be quite complete. The customer service is also efficient and prompt.

June 16, 2020

Thanks a lot for the feedback, it was great talking with you on the phone today.

Starke Nutrition

Had an issue which got my attention and they fixed the problem after I informed support. Thank you for resolving it for me.

June 5, 2020

Thanks for the feedback, glad i could resolve the issue.

JADEKO

Moshe Lugasi was very helpful to me! I am new to Importify, trying to break into the drop shipping game. He provided fast, easy assistant to get where I needed to be. Awesome service!

June 3, 2020

Thanks for the feedback, it was our pleasure to help you today.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27