Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

Import Products Aliexpress Alibaba Amazon Etsy Walmart Shein

From $14.95/month. 1-day free trial.

Essentialwellnessco.net

Time spent using app 1 day

It was a bumpy start but with mikes help on the importify support end, he made everything go very smooth. He was very personable and willing to help me with connecting the app.

September 23, 2022

Thanks, Cole, it was our pleasure, and we are here to support you anytime.

Treasures in Demand

Location Australia

I was having trouble loading Importify products to our site. I contacted the help desk, Mark was straight onto it and had us sorted out in no time. thanks Mark

August 24, 2022

Thank you for the review; we are here to support you 24/7.

montisford

Location Finland

Mostly the quick response this app is so amiazing, they provide easy way to figure it out with pleasant.

July 30, 2022

Thanks for the great feedback; we are here to help and support you anytime.

Valkýri Sport

Location Australia

The app is pretty much a godsend. Good features, intuitive UI, prompt updates and top-notch support. Importify are killing it! Thank you.

AGI IT SOLUTIONS

Location Australia

i just had an amazing experience with "importify" support. the items i was importing werent displaying the price, which turns out was a problem with my shopify template. the importify support team figured out the problem & fixed it as well! even though the issue had nothing to do with their app 10/10 experience!
ty!!!

Sourcy

Location Singapore

The response from Importify is prompt, they always proactively solving the problem for users. Highly recommended.

luckyduckfindsco

I love most that this app is able to help import from a wide array of the important manufacturers and wholesalers; not just limited to one. for dropshipping. Nice work!! Support team is bar none the best as well!

Sandy Beach Decor

Great support! It makes it much easier to organize and source my orders, I love that I can use different sources as well.

Candyshop78

Location Saudi Arabia

Thank you importify for your quick response, was so helpful and useful, my issue was resolved within less than one day only (thanks to Mr. Mike) :)

The Bralette Co.

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Mike helped me on a Saturday night and followed up again on a Sunday morning when I wouldn't expect anyone to be available. We resolved the issue and he was super prompt with responses!

March 27, 2022