Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

by importify

Dropship products Aliexpress Amazon Alibaba Etsy Dhgate & more

EuroZon Gifts

I highly recommend Importify it allows importing directly from Alibaba.com and individual supplier stores a feature not available with other apps that I kn it is easy to use and requires updating descriptions

Mooiextensions

I used the app to import stuff from Alibaba which might I say other apps don't have currently. Overall the app is good, only needs a few improvements to edit prices from Alibaba automatically instead of manual

Ann More products

I just installed this app., yesterday after trying so many other apps., similar to this one. This is actually the number 1 in my book. I just LOVE this app.! the layout is great, user friendly, easy navigation, you can pretty much figure it all out yourself without instructions. I say it is done right. I was so excited to be able to set up my online boutique (Ann More products) by using this app.. I believe this is it. I found what I have been looking for! It took 2.5 years and this app., is everything. All I can say is thank you! awesome job, awesome app., and I really love the simplicity of it all. I would 100% recommend. ❤

Always Good Buy.Com

I'd like to ask for an assistance, i am a newly subscriber here IMPORTIFY. I observed in the listing's for dropshipping, that there are no Lazada & Shopee, i do hoping and please include it the listing's. Thank you in advance.

December 24, 2019

Thanks for the feedback, please contact us at support@importify.com with your request so we can check this and get back to you with an update.

The Bondi Collective

Amazing app! They have gone above and beyond with their customer service. Were very prompt and quick with all my inquiries.

Saint Valentine's

I just started using this app yesterday, missed the one-day free trial, but one of the support staff Moshe replied to my support request via email quickly and kept in touch till my problem was solved pretty shortly thereafter. I will update with further usage.

westmenlights

great great customer service and great tools but if the price can be cheaper that will better . anyway great team

vraimentcool

Au top!
Cette application est vraiment bien, facile d'utilisation et surtout avec un support client vraiment très réactif et performant.
Je recommande!

kupperJeans

Great app & support, i tried multiple dropshipping app and i really like the way this one is working, easy and had no issue to implement

Chic Chick Fashion

If you import products from Amazon, All variants have the same asin as sku number. This has a fatal impact on Google shopping and FB.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23