Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

by importify

Dropship products Aliexpress Amazon Alibaba Etsy Dhgate & more

Chic Chick Fashion

If you import products from Amazon, All variants have the same asin as sku number. This has a fatal impact on Google shopping and FB.

kira-baby

English:
I have a difficult problem to switch my importfy from my first account to the second , the support was fast and great.
Thank you for the service .
Francais :
J'avais un problème pour transférer ma licence depuis mon premier compte vers le second , j'étais vraiment stréssé à l'idée de payer deux licences. Le support m'a répondu rapidement et m'a indiqué ce qu'il fallait faire.
Je leur remercie de leur réactivité .
Cdt

ASHORE SHOP

The add button always missing in some listed websites, such as overstock.com. I tried everything, very frustrated.

October 9, 2019

Sorry for the bad experience, we sent you a video showing you that everything is working just fine on our side (https://tinyurl.com/y5ndnfyl), at the same time asking you to contact us via chat, but we didn't get any reply, we would be happy to help you with the issue you are facing, but in order to understand why you are facing this we need to use a remote desktop.

Shop Style Shark

Importify has an amazing support team and access to great wholesalers. Thank you for making my job easier!

Mars Shoppers

great app, and affordable plans with their support is extraordinary , helped me immediately via mail , love to work with importify

Frankie Nose

This app was exactly what I was looking for and is SO easy to use. Customer service is very responsive and helpful. I’d recommend Importify to anyone wanting an easier way to find and add products.

Girls Get Glam

This App makes things so easy!! You can add product to your Shopify store with one easy click!! It's so fun!!!! Tech support was also very prompt, timely and efficient which is extremely important!! Great work and thank you!! Chenelle

shopificiti

Experience has been great and the customer service has been top notch.
Looking forward to keep working with you guys.

babygadgetzz

Great app for importing products from suppliers, customer support is good and overall it does what i need it to do. there is always a place for improvement, but i can definitely recommend it.

Little Shribha

Thanks a lot. Its great pleasure to be working with you. Amazing support i had got from you. Lets keep the support rolling.................................................:)

July 29, 2019

Thank you for the review, it's a pleasure to work with you as well.