Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

Import Products Aliexpress Alibaba Amazon Etsy Walmart Shein

From $14.95/month. 1-day free trial.

My Home Design

Location Australia

I installed the app but never got to use it. Customer Service was great and helped me with my questions and request very quickly and efficiently.

January 31, 2022

Thanks for the feedback and glad we could help you with the questions🙏

9SHO

Location Saudi Arabia

I liked the support, it's really fast, and that's the thing I liked the most about the app , thank you very much

Verde Limon Panama

Location Panama

The best fiture is the ability to conect with vatious diferent suppmyers. Rse to use. Easy to install

January 28, 2022

Silversign

Location Israel
Time spent using app About 19 hours

Excellent app, minimal background noise, sensitive UI, just what I was hoping for! Customer service is available and helpful!

January 27, 2022

Zen Goddess Merchandise

This application is well worth it. Absolutely recommend it. Great product opportunity to add reviews and great customer service. No inventory tracking but the benefits of the app itself is well worth it. the product is quality.

January 9, 2022

MounaNissa

Time spent using app About 2 months

Highly recommended Highly recommended .Highly recommended
Very good customer service and very friendly app

December 30, 2021

The Woman Concept

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great app, and incredible support we had an issue and Mike fixed in minutes.
Definitely a highly recommended app

December 30, 2021

LE HOME CHIC

Time spent using app About 1 year

The app has many bugs. It doesn't upload photos, variants properly. I have waited long time to see if they make improvement but nothing has changed so far. There are literally FREE apps that do the job much better including syncing inventory....meaning when products are sold out or unavailable it will update itself.

December 28, 2021

Update: Eva, thank you for responding to our messages, and glad that the problem has been resolved (conflict with another extension you were using)

Hopefully, you can update the review.

ExoticFactor

Hello I was enjoying this app until I could no longer import products from overstock. I am subscribed on the basic plan can someone let me know what is happening pls. Updated review
Thanks Mike got back to me and I am now able to import products. Thanks for reaching out quickly too.

MAXYPLACE

Location Chile

This application is the best in the world, you can facilitate the work of migrating products in an easy way, it helped me a lot to maximize my time I recommend it 1000% Esta aplicación es la mejor del mundo, puedes facilitar el trabajo de migrar productos de una manera fácil, me ayudo mucho a maximizar mi tiempo la recomiendo 1000%