Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

by importify

Dropship products Aliexpress Amazon Alibaba Etsy Dhgate & more

aromamoon

Hello, thank you for the wonderful application. Without it I just can't imagine how long it would take me to upload my products.I give you 5 stars because there are no more, but you deserve a lot more.

Cool Trends Now

As you know when getting started some of the items you need to do can be frustrating and you want to pound your head on the desk. I will say for sure I contacted Importify Support. They responded within 15 minutes. They sent me a link and went into my PC and got me going within 2 minutes. I want to thank Importify for the amazing fast service. I highly recommend them as a means to import items to your shopify. Many Thanks!

I continue to use Importify because their service is incredible. I have never waited more than 30min for a response. Ever! Many Thanks

goldbeartoys

Used this app to import products from Etsy, process was easy and the support team were very helpful, recommend to anyone who want to simplify his dropshipping business.

MONZKIE TRADING

Excellent customer service.Very amazing app, its 100% recommended,very supportive and active to get answers quickly.Thank you very much Importify your the best.

KendamaUk

Not a single problem with this app at all, only just started using it this past week and can safely say I will 100% recommend this to anyone trying to find a great system and outstanding customer service.

She's Good

This APP is awesome, fast as other apps. Menu easy to use. Add products easily and quickly without going to an extra menu.

May 1, 2020

Thanks a lot for the feedback!

Imperial Bloom

its a great app but the only issue i had faced was the inventory i had products from shein and they would be should out but when customer buy products on my shopify store it would show on the shein store as they were sold so basically it doesn't sync with your shopify store.

Vivir Art Gallery

This app works great and customer support with Moshe is excellent. Definitely recommend this app, it has everything you need.

April 28, 2020

Thank you, it was our pleasure to help you today.

MissKiwy

I have to say for my personal experience the best customer service ever..Prompt to help from the beginning till they solved the problem and no waiting at all. They have been very professional, once again they answered all my questions and because I had a problem with the app importing certain products, they managed to update the app and fix it. Thank you so much guys

Foreverfly

This app is a game-changer, and their customer service is amazing, fast response and always willing to help, they are also working on some other awesome features!