Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

by importify

Dropship products Aliexpress Amazon Alibaba Etsy Dhgate & more

PJ Worlds

i just started using this app so far its a great app ever used when it comes to import products . also their customers support are 24/7 ready to help when you have issue. so my experience still great when i need help

Signature Retail Stores

Perfect, significantly reduces my time spent to import products, i'd say by about 65%. Also the support is above and beyond, resolved an issue (late at night) within 30 mins.

December 2, 2020

Thanks a lot for the feedback, appreciate it.

zotmo

Very good app for importing products. We are using it for our Shopify Store www.zotmo.com Can you also create an extension for OpenCart? We are satisfied with Importify, unfortunately we cannot use it for our OpenCart store www.azmoz.com

RCK-LAM

MUY BUENA APLICACCION, SI TE SURGE ALGUNA DUDA TIENEN ATENCION AL CLIENTE RAPIDA CON MUY BUENOS BUSCADORES PARA EMPEZAR TU DROPSHIPPING

JEMShops.Org

Moeshy Support Team: Re-assist and Reset my extension plugin, I recommend 100% with NO hesitation.

Tricks and Frights

Wonderful product importer app. It's easy to use, and simple to set up. Customer Support is top-notch! Overall a really good experience, I strongly recommend!

October 13, 2020

Thanks for the feedback, appreciate it.

Db-Boutik™

Help was offered super quickly with assistance provided by the customer service. Mike has been able to offer guidance on how to resolve the issues I had with my shipping method in Shopify. Mike helped all the way to quickly provide a useful resolution. I will definitively recommend the application. Thank you again Mike!

Limestone City Auction House

Works great with no issues at all. The one time that I had to reach out to support they were super quick at getting back to me and had the issue resolved within a couple messages back and forth.

September 22, 2020

Thanks for the feedback, glad we could help you.

Fanish decor

Ok these behind the scene people are Dope as fast as i typed my question was as fast as i got a response. everything turned out to be just fine but i'm really impressed at there respond time. they might have Amazon prime beat

Build-A-Bonnet

Customer service is A+. Received assistance with a resolution within 30 minutes. Customer Support was very knowledgeable and was able to pinpoint issues quickly. Love the application. Definitely recommend.