Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

by importify

Dropship products Aliexpress Amazon Alibaba Etsy Dhgate & more

Frankie Nose

This app was exactly what I was looking for and is SO easy to use. Customer service is very responsive and helpful. I’d recommend Importify to anyone wanting an easier way to find and add products.

Girls Get Glam

This App makes things so easy!! You can add product to your Shopify store with one easy click!! It's so fun!!!! Tech support was also very prompt, timely and efficient which is extremely important!! Great work and thank you!! Chenelle

shopificiti

Experience has been great and the customer service has been top notch.
Looking forward to keep working with you guys.

babygadgetzz

Great app for importing products from suppliers, customer support is good and overall it does what i need it to do. there is always a place for improvement, but i can definitely recommend it.

Little Shribha

Thanks a lot. Its great pleasure to be working with you. Amazing support i had got from you. Lets keep the support rolling.................................................:)

July 29, 2019

Thank you for the review, it's a pleasure to work with you as well.

babagala

Perfect customer service, easy for use. Good performance. I using more than a year and I tried other apps too but importify is perfect . I liked problems solving

July 28, 2019

Thank you for your review, great to have you with us.

Notebook Love

Very good customer service and very accessible.... And when they make a mistake, they don't try to pretend they are perfect. They recognise where the mistake come from, apologise and take action to fixe things... And fixe them quickly and for better. Highly recommend it

July 26, 2019

Zen Pulp

This is a great app that works flawlessly for me.
It is well designed and a huge time-saver when you have a lot of products to import and fulfill. It also has extra options that competition does not carry, like UPC/EAN import field for example, that are crucial to my business.

On top of that, the support team is really amazing: quick to reply, nice and super helpful. They went the extra-mile to solve my specific problems and did it in a very timely manner. I warmly recommend Importify. Thank you and keep up the great work!

Shop B. Moncheri

I was really excited about this app because they have a lot of dropshipping vendors I wanted. At first I had a issue when I tried to use the app but I contacted the developer and the response was quick and efficient everything seems to be working well, so far so good

Adorefash

I just downloaded the app a few hours ago and already received all the help I need. I am so excited that I downloaded both of their apps. Highly recommend!