Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

by importify

Dropship products Aliexpress Amazon Alibaba Etsy Dhgate & more

Youtaasofficial

Don't Work for " Shein " website for products with 2 or more variants . i'm waiting for 7 days for this !
not WORTH!

December 26, 2020

I doubled checked, we fixed the issue you mentioned, check the video https://vimeo.com/494757390/e8b31333f7

Please invite us to your Shopify dashboard and we will check why you still face this issue, we emailed you instructions on how to invite us.

Guardianlooks

Can't add a product from Shein with 2 or 3 variants. Its a bug i guess and you should work on it . all the products that i want to add to my store is in 2-4 variants. They emailed me that they'll fix this issue in a week . Great! Hello again . after 4 days they didnt update the extension for adding products to store from Shein .

December 26, 2020

We fixed it already, I believe you didn’t update the extension to the latest version, please do so and let us know if you still face an issue.

Vintage WaterMelon Co.

He tenido un problema y enseguida el servicio tecnico se ha conectado a mi tienda para solucionarlo. Muy atentos

PJ Worlds

i just started using this app so far its a great app ever used when it comes to import products . also their customers support are 24/7 ready to help when you have issue. so my experience still great when i need help

Signature Retail Stores

Perfect, significantly reduces my time spent to import products, i'd say by about 65%. Also the support is above and beyond, resolved an issue (late at night) within 30 mins.

December 2, 2020

Thanks a lot for the feedback, appreciate it.

zotmo

Very good app for importing products. We are using it for our Shopify Store www.zotmo.com Can you also create an extension for OpenCart? We are satisfied with Importify, unfortunately we cannot use it for our OpenCart store www.azmoz.com

RCK-LAM

MUY BUENA APLICACCION, SI TE SURGE ALGUNA DUDA TIENEN ATENCION AL CLIENTE RAPIDA CON MUY BUENOS BUSCADORES PARA EMPEZAR TU DROPSHIPPING

JEMShops.Org

Moeshy Support Team: Re-assist and Reset my extension plugin, I recommend 100% with NO hesitation.

Tricks and Frights

Wonderful product importer app. It's easy to use, and simple to set up. Customer Support is top-notch! Overall a really good experience, I strongly recommend!

October 13, 2020

Thanks for the feedback, appreciate it.

Db-Boutik™

Help was offered super quickly with assistance provided by the customer service. Mike has been able to offer guidance on how to resolve the issues I had with my shipping method in Shopify. Mike helped all the way to quickly provide a useful resolution. I will definitively recommend the application. Thank you again Mike!