4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ease in importing products to online stores, making it ideal for dropshipping businesses and Etsy sellers moving to Shopify. It's commended for its ability to transfer product details and images from various platforms, broadening inventory choices. The app's customer service is highly regarded, with a responsive team that quickly resolves issues. It's affordable and offers good value, often contributing to business growth.

February 19, 2024

I love this app I have used it for every business I have owned easy to use and you get some of the best stores to use for any dropshipping business I say don't wait download now. Affordable as well.

Empathic Insights
24 days using the app
May 6, 2024

recomenda

SLNS
2 days using the app
March 7, 2024

Mike is a top-notch engineer. Very knowledgeable and quick with answers.
Very helpful.

SavageBiz
8 days using the app
January 29, 2024

It's easy to use! Glad I found it!

FestieFit.com
3 months using the app
importify limited replied January 30, 2024

Thanks for the feedback, happy to have you with us.
If you have any questions you can contact us at support@importify.com

January 27, 2024

Stumbled upon this app a few months ago and tested it, I joined immediately after since it is the only app that can help me import my items from etsy without fuss at a click and boom done! It can import from other platforms too but I have not tried.

Highly recommended if you're an etsy seller moving stuff to your shopify store.

Some hiccups recently with etsy since etsy changed their site, Mike fixed it in 2 days and it is up and running again! I could not be more grateful! He is a genius in my opinion! Thanks for your help, Mike! Million A+++ service!

Trendy Hip Buys
4 months using the app
importify limited replied January 30, 2024

Thank you so much for the kind words! We strive to provide the best import experience, so I'm grateful our recent quick fix kept us as your go-to. It's feedback like this that motivates us every day. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you ever have any other questions or issues in the future!

March 13, 2024

yani mast

FEMM WEAR
1 day using the app
February 8, 2024

It is much easier to import product to my store. And it is worth the $15.00 per month just for this alone.

neikosadventurebox
22 days using the app
January 27, 2024

No rating would be fair it looks great to access items you normally could not access just utilization has to be profitable and set up does take some work. Video instructions do help.

Massive Vortex Shop