Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

by importify

Dropship products Aliexpress Amazon Alibaba Etsy Dhgate & more

Laurel Blooms

Easy to use and more importantly it saves you a lot of hassle and time. If we could edit the quantity from the app it would be great. Overall good experience and kiddos to the swift customer support when I encounter issue.

Angelic Luxe Fashion

I’ve been using importify for about 1.5 to 2 months now and it has hands down been the best customer service. Mike has helped me understand things as well as answer questions I’ve had instantly. The responses are very quick and helpful each time. Even though there’s some things I’d like better with the list for the basic plan, the customer service definitely makes up for it.

Halloweenmask-USA

Help was offered super quick. Friendly and personal touch. Great tool. Over the last few months I've worked with a dozen ecommerce apps but they really seem to be on top of things. Thanks guys!

August 26, 2020

Thanks for the feedback!

Ling Lang LA

Hello
They are prompt to answer my inquires and concern. You cant beat $14.95 montly fee to use all the vendors they have at your figure tip. I will recommend it because more products mean more sell

clicktheunique

It is a great app. Their service is fast and excellent and Moshe is very helpful. By the way , why should I write at least 100 characters?

Ultra fashion clothing

I use this app cause it helps me get more to fullfil my store and also help with things I can't understand

FashionBazzaar

Good Customer service. The app price is also very reasonable and service is Uncommendable and perfect.

KOKOMOSTORE

The app is amazing and customer support is excellent as well, A great way to build a landing page, well worth the money. Thank you

Tudoholic

Coming from a small nation like Nepal where eCommerce is still in its infant phase, drop-shipping business model itself is a huge risk. However, importify has helped us ease the way since last 3 years in our jorney to get some of the unique products available in international marketplace.

They have a easy to get around working system and the customer service is really helpful with the queries and suggestions

Thank you for your services importify team

fashnivo

very bad customer service, not remain on their words, very very poor, not recommended to install this app