Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

Import Products Aliexpress Alibaba Amazon Etsy Walmart Shein

From $14.95/month. 1-day free trial.

Superior Minks

Time spent using app About 2 months

I used this app to import drop-shipping items from Alibaba into my store. The app made it compatible and easy to do. The app is very user friendly.

wet and wild

Location Ireland

I was having issue with shipping and delivery contact to importify support Got MIKE from support great helper i was about to give up Mike saved me thanks mate such a gem

EK CHIC HOME

Time spent using app Over 2 years

UPDATE: The app still has massive issues for me. Its not reliable! I have used this app for many couple years now. I would like to see tracking of inventory feature soon on it but otherwise, its great importer. I had an issue, and the customer service including the developer fixed it even on the weekend which is their time off. The app owner is highly professional, and very helpful. Thank you Moshe for your help & bringing this app to business owners. UPDATE: SINCE my first review its been two months and I would like refund for all my stores which the app does not work or do what is supposed to do.

MY BEST LIFE STORE

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great Service. ......................................................................................

MiMiclubs

Photos are not imported gfgddggfgfgfdgfdgfdgdfgfdgfgdfdgfdgfdgfdgfdgfgfgfgfdgfdgdfgfdgfgfgdfgfdgdfgfgfdgdfggfg

Chicwitt

Poor customer support and app is not worth the amount which he charging, many stores are able to fetch the data.

UnitedSlickMart

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We got an issue with Walmart for almost a week now and they reached us right away. They responded quickly and explain the issue. I asked for a discount since we're not gonna use the app for a week or so and they consider the request since they'll be updating the app. We appreciate it.
Responsive and helpful

Maloona

Time spent using app About 2 months

Excellent customer service! Super responsive and helpful. I use this app, mainly because it can import product videos from different marketplace. Other dropshipping apps can't do the job as importify. However, it is not like this app is perfect, a lot of improvements needs to be made. For now, it is fine.

SERANDY

Location France

Pas top ... !!! Le suivit des stocks par exemple avec le fournisseur SHEIN n'est pas synchronisé avec la boutique, quand il y à plus de taille S,M,L... Etc Et bien ont le c'est pas et il est toujours en vente donc retour de colis ASSURE !!!

ThatKitchenLabel

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 1 year

Customer support is there number one priority! Let me share my experience. - Its super easy to import products from Alibaba (Even video if you have the premium). - My only negative is that it doesn't export the cost HOWEVER it takes you 2 seconds to write in your own cost. - I messaged them at 8pm on a Sunday evening and got a response within 1 hour. - I had an issue with my payment and they fixed it within 24 hours. This is one of the few software's out there that actually care for their customers and I couldn't recement them more!!