4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ease in importing products to online stores, making it ideal for dropshipping businesses and Etsy sellers moving to Shopify. It's commended for its ability to transfer product details and images from various platforms, broadening inventory choices. The app's customer service is highly regarded, with a responsive team that quickly resolves issues. It's affordable and offers good value, often contributing to business growth.

March 4, 2024

good app

My Store
About 22 hours using the app
December 28, 2023

Haven't made a sale yet but so far my experience compared to AutoDS is crazier. AutoDS support blows donkey balls.

Tech by Vets
1 day using the app
January 31, 2024

I like this Dropshipping app, it's the best and easiest to use.

Exovogueshop
4 days using the app
December 9, 2023

Excellent experience & excellent customer service!

Sip N Chill
10 months using the app
January 24, 2024

The Apps is soooooooo goooooood

Mpplk faith apparel shop
Ireland
22 days using the app
January 4, 2024

Easy to work with. Seamless imorting .

mugginns
About 1 month using the app
importify limited replied January 5, 2024

Thank you for your review highlighting our user-friendly interface and simplified importing process. We're glad to hear that these features are making your experience smoother. If there's anything else we can do to enhance your experience, please let us know at support@importify.com

July 10, 2023

The experience on here is awesome. You've a list of manufacturers in one place; at your fingertips for a great price. Mike whose over customer service is very prompt, proficient, & professional...he has never let me down!...I'm sure he won't let you down either. I have dealt with others apps (very disappointed). I have dealt with Importify for almost 2 years now!

Civilian Homeland Security
8 months using the app
February 27, 2024

good

Bellavé
Spain