Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

by importify

Dropship products Aliexpress Amazon Alibaba Etsy Dhgate & more

SeeSoul

This app is really worth it. We've built our entire store around it so far and it's a really seamless ordering process. From top to bottom it's been a great experience, we started wit the basic and upgraded to the premium now that we love it! No complaints at all! http://see-soul.com

ScootersAndHelmets

Great experience with very kind and quick support. The app supports all of the main sites I'm using, making it a super powerful tool, Thanks!

thefashionique

Thank you...Thank you...Thank you...Thank you...Thank you...Thank you...Thank you...Thank you...Thank you...Thank you...Thank you...Thank you...Thank you...Thank you...Thank you...

GENEW US

Great app for dropshipping, very easy to use with awesome customer support. Support team replies very fast. I wish they can add inventory and price monitor to the supplier channels on importify. Their support team listens to their merchants concerns and work to improve and guarantee customer satisfaction.

unloja

totally wast of time and energy, if you are starting with drop and dont want problens for you, dont use this app. it is not worthy and it is not trustable. it only gave me headache. If you want to insist, go for it, but really, i dont recommend. read the comments in this part and you will see why, and trust me, it is a lot worst. you are welcome.

MusicShirtsWorld

I use this app to push products to store from Etsy & Emmacloth, the app makes the whole process easy. thanks

Christian Pure

This app lets you copy all of the content on a product page such as amazon or etsy, and add that product info to your site. It doesn't offer any way to get the products at a wholesale price, or at least to automatically fulfill orders. So if you are using this app, you are just selling stuff on your site that people can get cheaper on Etsy or Amazon. This app is properly executed from an engineering perspective, but functionally useless and morally questionable.

The Nifty Hippie

Unbelievable customer service. I highly recommend this app and every app from Importify. Within just a couple hours they were in contact with me had the issue I was having solved with a video walkthrough and they answered other questions on the spot. I've never received customer service that was this good. The apps are responsive and work great. Everything as advertised and I'm just scratching the surface.

BestWatchesAndMore

I still have to test all the functions but so far it looks great, saves me hours of time to upload all products to my store and support many suppliers.

TopGadgetsAndGear

Easy to install and set up. I had a few questions and received email back within a few minutes. having more sources to dropship from is defiantly a huge benefit. Love Importify and will be using it on more stores.