Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

Import Products Aliexpress Alibaba Amazon Etsy Walmart Shein

From $14.95/month. 1-day free trial.

Guardianlooks

Location Australia
Time spent using app 1 day

Can't add a product from Shein with 2 or 3 variants. Its a bug i guess and you should work on it . all the products that i want to add to my store is in 2-4 variants. They emailed me that they'll fix this issue in a week . Great! Hello again . after 4 days they didnt update the extension for adding products to store from Shein .

December 26, 2020

We fixed it already, I believe you didn’t update the extension to the latest version, please do so and let us know if you still face an issue.

Vintage WaterMelon Co.

Location Spain

He tenido un problema y enseguida el servicio tecnico se ha conectado a mi tienda para solucionarlo. Muy atentos

PJ Worlds

i just started using this app so far its a great app ever used when it comes to import products . also their customers support are 24/7 ready to help when you have issue. so my experience still great when i need help

Signature Retail Stores

Perfect, significantly reduces my time spent to import products, i'd say by about 65%. Also the support is above and beyond, resolved an issue (late at night) within 30 mins.

December 2, 2020

Thanks a lot for the feedback, appreciate it.

zotmo

Location Germany

Very good app for importing products. We are using it for our Shopify Store www.zotmo.com Can you also create an extension for OpenCart? We are satisfied with Importify, unfortunately we cannot use it for our OpenCart store www.azmoz.com

RCK-LAM

Location Spain
Time spent using app 1 day

MUY BUENA APLICACCION, SI TE SURGE ALGUNA DUDA TIENEN ATENCION AL CLIENTE RAPIDA CON MUY BUENOS BUSCADORES PARA EMPEZAR TU DROPSHIPPING

JEMShops.Org

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Moeshy Support Team: Re-assist and Reset my extension plugin, I recommend 100% with NO hesitation.

Tricks and Frights

Wonderful product importer app. It's easy to use, and simple to set up. Customer Support is top-notch! Overall a really good experience, I strongly recommend!

October 13, 2020

Thanks for the feedback, appreciate it.

Db-Boutik™

Help was offered super quickly with assistance provided by the customer service. Mike has been able to offer guidance on how to resolve the issues I had with my shipping method in Shopify. Mike helped all the way to quickly provide a useful resolution. I will definitively recommend the application. Thank you again Mike!

Limestone City Auction House

Works great with no issues at all. The one time that I had to reach out to support they were super quick at getting back to me and had the issue resolved within a couple messages back and forth.

September 22, 2020

Thanks for the feedback, glad we could help you.