Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

Import Products Aliexpress Alibaba Amazon Etsy Walmart Shein

From $14.95/month. 1-day free trial.

Laurel Blooms

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Easy to use and more importantly it saves you a lot of hassle and time. If we could edit the quantity from the app it would be great. Overall good experience and kiddos to the swift customer support when I encounter issue.

Angelic Luxe Fashion

I’ve been using importify for about 1.5 to 2 months now and it has hands down been the best customer service. Mike has helped me understand things as well as answer questions I’ve had instantly. The responses are very quick and helpful each time. Even though there’s some things I’d like better with the list for the basic plan, the customer service definitely makes up for it.

Halloweenmask-USA

Time spent using app About 1 month

Help was offered super quick. Friendly and personal touch. Great tool. Over the last few months I've worked with a dozen ecommerce apps but they really seem to be on top of things. Thanks guys!

August 26, 2020

Thanks for the feedback!

Ling Lang LA

Hello
They are prompt to answer my inquires and concern. You cant beat $14.95 montly fee to use all the vendors they have at your figure tip. I will recommend it because more products mean more sell

clicktheunique

It is a great app. Their service is fast and excellent and Moshe is very helpful. By the way , why should I write at least 100 characters?

Ultra fashion clothing

Location St. Lucia

I use this app cause it helps me get more to fullfil my store and also help with things I can't understand

FashionBazzaar

Location India

Good Customer service. The app price is also very reasonable and service is Uncommendable and perfect.

KOKOMOSTORE

Time spent using app About 2 months

The app is amazing and customer support is excellent as well, A great way to build a landing page, well worth the money. Thank you

Tudoholic

Location Nepal
Time spent using app Over 4 years

Having faced some issues recently with one particular website, Importify customer service has helped us really well regarding the resolution of the same. I would like to thank the whole team and specially Mike, who was great with his communication.

fashnivo

Time spent using app About 2 months

very bad customer service, not remain on their words, very very poor, not recommended to install this app