Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

Import Products Aliexpress Alibaba Amazon Etsy Walmart Shein

From $14.95/month. 1-day free trial.

KOKOMOSTORE

Time spent using app About 2 months

The app is amazing and customer support is excellent as well, A great way to build a landing page, well worth the money. Thank you

Tudoholic

Location Nepal
Time spent using app Over 4 years

Having faced some issues recently with one particular website, Importify customer service has helped us really well regarding the resolution of the same. I would like to thank the whole team and specially Mike, who was great with his communication.

fashnivo

Time spent using app About 2 months

very bad customer service, not remain on their words, very very poor, not recommended to install this app

Mount Grand

Location Australia

I used this app to import products and found it super easy and really quick to use... I definitely recommend it.

Albelos

The Customer support is awesome! App is one of the best to use and easy to navigate. Makes sales easier. Thanks

Simply Bobodino

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 2 months

I use this app to import products. The wholesaler list is considered to be quite complete. The customer service is also efficient and prompt.

June 16, 2020

Thanks a lot for the feedback, it was great talking with you on the phone today.

Starke Nutrition

Location Australia

Had an issue which got my attention and they fixed the problem after I informed support. Thank you for resolving it for me.

June 5, 2020

Thanks for the feedback, glad i could resolve the issue.

JADEKO

Moshe Lugasi was very helpful to me! I am new to Importify, trying to break into the drop shipping game. He provided fast, easy assistant to get where I needed to be. Awesome service!

June 3, 2020

Thanks for the feedback, it was our pleasure to help you today.

PureBreezeCo

This app has made it very painless to add products to my store. It truly adds value, and customer service was super fast and very understanding. Give it a try, you won'tbe disappointed.

EJC Enterprises

Once I was pointed in the right direction I found it very easy and it saves tons of work by importing most of the details for you...

John C

May 24, 2020

Thanks a lot for the feedback John!