Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

Import Products Aliexpress Alibaba Amazon Etsy Walmart Shein

From $14.95/month. 1-day free trial.

Fanish decor

Ok these behind the scene people are Dope as fast as i typed my question was as fast as i got a response. everything turned out to be just fine but i'm really impressed at there respond time. they might have Amazon prime beat

Build-A-Bonnet

Customer service is A+. Received assistance with a resolution within 30 minutes. Customer Support was very knowledgeable and was able to pinpoint issues quickly. Love the application. Definitely recommend.

Uncle A's

I love the ease of adding Amazon products to my shopify store. But, soince they are other companies products, how do O make returns? Ihaven;t been ab;e to get help on this. A client bought an item. It arrived badly damaged. Now what? I shipped it from Amazon to my customer. DO I tell the cusomter to reytn ot to amazon?

RK Electronics

Location Czechia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Thanks a lot for a great customer service, especially i would like to mention Mike, who is best in his work and do that profesionally. Nice app, i suggest everyone.

Lvelupscale

I had a problem with adding products to my store. The support team was very patient and helpful. Thank you for all your help.

Laurel Blooms

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Easy to use and more importantly it saves you a lot of hassle and time. If we could edit the quantity from the app it would be great. Overall good experience and kiddos to the swift customer support when I encounter issue.

Angelic Luxe Fashion

I’ve been using importify for about 1.5 to 2 months now and it has hands down been the best customer service. Mike has helped me understand things as well as answer questions I’ve had instantly. The responses are very quick and helpful each time. Even though there’s some things I’d like better with the list for the basic plan, the customer service definitely makes up for it.

Halloweenmask-USA

Time spent using app About 1 month

Help was offered super quick. Friendly and personal touch. Great tool. Over the last few months I've worked with a dozen ecommerce apps but they really seem to be on top of things. Thanks guys!

August 26, 2020

Thanks for the feedback!

Ling Lang LA

Hello
They are prompt to answer my inquires and concern. You cant beat $14.95 montly fee to use all the vendors they have at your figure tip. I will recommend it because more products mean more sell

clicktheunique

It is a great app. Their service is fast and excellent and Moshe is very helpful. By the way , why should I write at least 100 characters?