Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

Dropship products Aliexpress Amazon Alibaba Etsy Dhgate & more

storepandens

Wonderfull app!
Love it..
Make me to find best products online.
IF Vendor Names Comes Automatically and IF we able to manage products in multiple numbers it would be awesome.
And Also an Etsy agreement has to be made!
Good Luck....
Best Wishes!

SUPEREXTRA5

If your planning on getting into the dropshipping world this app is A MUST!!!
I switched to it so I can have the ability to import from many sources which is a huge advantage.
I don't know how I managed a few months without it.
Life is way easier now. Highly recommended.
Very good customer service and very friendly app.

DELUXBUYS

Great app and great support. quick response and resolution. Will continue to use it.............................................................

Yu'Nik Stuff

After encountering problems importing products from one of the wholesale websites I reached out to Support. Moshe was quick to respond and resolved my issue without delay. Excellent level of service received. Thank you Moshe!

The Flamingo Shop

Great app and great support. Very quick response and resolution. Great selection of import suppliers. App imports very well and is easy to use.

Fascinating Furniture

We first started off using Oberlo but found that our customers didn't want to wait the 20-45 days delivery time from China. So we then decided to start over.

We installed Importify and uploaded products from Amazon and DropshipperUS. Now we can offer free fast delivery to anywhere in the US and easy returns. It's been a total game-changer for us.

The customer service is top class as well.

Thanks guys, great job.

Charmedwithvintage

Y'all The creator of Importify is AMAZING and this app is hands down the BEST! He helped me fix all the quirks i needed in minutes! Great guy great app!

Miss Essity

This app is a total life saver! Been running my store for months, finding it so hard to come across a winning product. But since I used Importify, I was able to choose a niche that fits me, get the right products for my store, and manage orders, and track them too. The updates are awesome, and they provide superb support.

Newsuperbdeals

I had and issue with a vendor and Moshe with customer service went above and beyond even when it was established not to be an importify issue. I cant recommended them enough. Importing products is also super simple.

Runn2018

not good dsgadr fh rtgth sfd gfdfh fdghdfgjtyhj tyjrt heatrg dsfbghdfhdafg adga gadfh dfh dfh dgh