Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

by importify

Dropship products Aliexpress Amazon Alibaba Etsy Dhgate & more

Diosa Edition

No tracking intergrated with Shopify. I had to REFUND EVERYONE AND LOST THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS BECAUSE OF THIS APP!! DONOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY!!!

Hypeillness

I used this app since the start of my adventure with Shopify. It is really easy to use and smooth, a bunch of features who made me win a bunch of time. Like this app a lot the price might look high but it’s an investment and it’s worth it.

Thebestore

No sales so far, cannot afford to pay so many apps. I will just stick with EPROLO. it`s free and better.

Ledford and Co

After trying several different services, I have finally landed with Importify. Even though, I’d prefer to be able to move all my items from my other service at once, that the only thing I don’t like.
In comparison to my last service, here’s what I like better with Importify..
Links are provided to orig source AND Shopify edit page right from site as the link to the product in my store
Easier to edit before sending to Shopify
import window does not go away if in leave the page
each listing shows both site AND supplier (ex AliExpress and name of store)

I’ve even been in communication with customer service and they are working to add other sources I’ve requested..
I wish I had used this one to begin with

Modern Lifestyle

I've tried numerous drop shipping providers and Importify is hands down my favourite! It has only been a few days but from my experience this is the most efficient way to import product. The price is very reasonable for the features, even after the conversion to Canadian dollar. Satisfied 100% and will continue to use.

loukyshop

Excellent application for importing products, I had a problem importing variants with wish, problem solved in less than 24 hours, thank you Moshe, super fast service, application top that saves time, perfect

Precious Angel

This is a fantastic app. The support is top notch. It’s worth every penny. Allows me to effortlessly import products from all the top wholesaler sites. Highly recommended over other apps.

Hobbiya Limited

I must post a good comment about the staff Moshe.Lugasi, super helpful and solve my problem finally .Give me professional suggestion how to run the online shop. Really thanks a lot.

Arts&Alchemy

Excellent app for importing products to Shopify. Customer service and support has been very thorough when I reached out with newbie questions. Can't fault the tool and it genuinely does simplify tasks and save time. Highly recommend.

Nobel0 3D Print

WOW
very fast reply and fix of the issue importing variants from wish.com .. they solved this in less than a day.
Good job importify team :D