Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

Import Products Aliexpress Alibaba Amazon Etsy Walmart Shein

From $14.95/month. 1-day free trial.

Trend Zhopp

Location Philippines
Time spent using app About 1 month

I like importify very easy to manage and the support personnel easy to talk with it just so happen that I am not using Lazada Philippines Flatform anymore so I am refraining for a while using importyfy, maybe next few months I will subscribe again for sure. More power Importify. Stay safe guys.

AQmyhome

Location Malaysia

Can't add a product from Taobao with more than 20 variants, but only just few variants. Please fix this issue...

KRISTALLBOX

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 months

Fantastic and super easy to use, a really "time-saving" app. The customer service is amazing, helpful and VERY, VERY fast. Thank you!!!!

April 6, 2021

Thank you for the 5 stars review🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😎

NESO bags

I just started working with Importify and I'm really not disappointed. Can't wait to work further with this app! 5 STARS for me!!

Yafeu Cultural Fashion

Importify app does everything it's supposed to. It has helped to make running my boutique effortless. Some other apps that I had used before would sometimes trouble you with mixing up the photos that go with the correct product, but I did not have that problem with Importify. Every minute of the day is important when you run your own business and it's nice to have an importing app that aids in maximizing the time you put into your business. The one time that I had to use customer service was a pleasurable experience and I couldn't have asked for a more prompt and courteous representative. I highly recommend Importify!

February 7, 2021

Vendah

Location Brazil

The product itself it's very good, but unfortunately hasn't met my use case. But the customer service it's fast and helped me a lot with my questions.

CryptoBangs!

I really like how easy it is to import products from Amazon to my store using the chrome extension. I recommend this app 100%!!!

January 25, 2021

opassecretden

I recently joined and was not sure how the app worked. It was a little different than the one I am also using. I e-mail the help team and they got right back to me! It was awesome! Turned out my issue was user related lol. Thanks guys, your great! PS Love the products!

January 21, 2021

Elephant Bloom

I used the app to import products into my store. It is a phenomenal app. SO easy to add and import to store. Some hiccups along the way but that was more of a me thing. I reached out to customer service for some help, very responsive and helpful. Thank you Mike!! I am using another app at the moment made by you. I find it is more tailored to what I need.

Youtaasofficial

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Don't Work for " Shein " website for products with 2 or more variants . i'm waiting for 7 days for this !
not WORTH!

December 26, 2020

I doubled checked, we fixed the issue you mentioned, check the video https://vimeo.com/494757390/e8b31333f7

Please invite us to your Shopify dashboard and we will check why you still face this issue, we emailed you instructions on how to invite us.