Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

by importify

Dropship products Aliexpress Amazon Alibaba Etsy Dhgate & more

The Lemon Store

Perfecta, una de las mejores de shopify. La recomiendo para ahorrar tiempo en la importación de artículos.

Bathing Suit Hub

A+++++

I have had this app for awhile. No issues at all. Then one day I could not add anything. Reached out to support and within a few min they got me back up and running. Customer service is top notch. Thank you for getting me back up and going!

Komfy BH®

This is something very important for my store and found it easy to use this app. highly recommend to everyone.

HUND PFOTEN REINIGER

I am loving this app and it's saving my time a lot. customer support is good. they responds very quickly.

🇺🇸 The Patriot Conservative 🇺🇸

This app definitely is as described... I used the youtube vids to walk me through the process... Honestly though, after doing it once then it's super simple... Importify imports the item and all of the listed variations to my store within seconds... Also, I love the editorify for impprting the reviews... For someone that is NOT a coder, this app is awesome!!!!

peteeshirts

אחלה אפליקציה, עבדתי עם דרופיפייד בעבר, ועברתי לאימפורטיי, תודה על שירות לקוחות מעולה שעוזר במהירות , מאוד מרוצה

Komfy Bra

this is something I needed for my store. it's easy to use and saving lots of time. I am fully happy and highly recommend to people.

fashioninstantwomeen

AVOID this app!
The funcitonality does not work at all, dont waste your time. The points below does not work.

* The color description does not load properly
* The image choose images is aligned with the products images instead
* The products images get mixed up with the choose color images making the images super small
* The choose size functionality does not work properly, this is properly due to importing the product went wrong
* The choose color does not work either.

colstonsons

Just what I needed to get more products in my niche, in addition the support team was great and responsive. User interface is ok but I hope they will add option for bulk import in the future.

Elevate Jewelry Co.

Terrible, needs work and not automated. Would not recommend this app to anyone. We are now locked in to using this and cannot migrate without hassle.

January 25, 2020

Sorry for your bad experience, we didn't get any email from you about this. please contact us on support@importify.com and we will make sure to help you with any issue that you may face.