Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

by importify

Dropship products Aliexpress Amazon Alibaba Etsy Dhgate & more

Stephan Lucas

Je n'ai pas encore fait le tour de l'application mais comparé à Oberlo, l'importation des produits est simplifiée, ce qui permet une importation rapide. Mais la grande force de cette app est la possibilité de pouvoir importer des produits depuis différents markets. Ainsi de nouvelle possibilités s' ouvrent comparées à Aliexpress, notamment au niveau des délais de livraison qui peuvent être beaucoup plus courts sur d'autres sites.

Merci pour cette application!

SARITY

i was about to give up altoghter from desperation due to the fact that i could not copy the items from etsy to shopify
and on my "call for help" in the net , i was referred to importify app.
i can not say enought how helpful this app is - it literally did my job
after days of working without result this app simply finished the job in an hour
highly recommend !!!

roberto77

I usually don't leave reviews, but this one worth it. Very easy and seamless experience. Definitely recommend it if you are in the dropshipping business.

ourgadgetshop

Very convenient to use especially when i can edit, view in store instantly after the import process. I would only wish it would have auto translate integration.

Diosa Edition

No tracking intergrated with Shopify. I had to REFUND EVERYONE AND LOST THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS BECAUSE OF THIS APP!! DONOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY!!!

Hypeillness

I used this app since the start of my adventure with Shopify. It is really easy to use and smooth, a bunch of features who made me win a bunch of time. Like this app a lot the price might look high but it’s an investment and it’s worth it.

Thebestore

No sales so far, cannot afford to pay so many apps. I will just stick with EPROLO. it`s free and better.

Ledford and Co

After trying several different services, I have finally landed with Importify. Even though, I’d prefer to be able to move all my items from my other service at once, that the only thing I don’t like.
In comparison to my last service, here’s what I like better with Importify..
Links are provided to orig source AND Shopify edit page right from site as the link to the product in my store
Easier to edit before sending to Shopify
import window does not go away if in leave the page
each listing shows both site AND supplier (ex AliExpress and name of store)

I’ve even been in communication with customer service and they are working to add other sources I’ve requested..
I wish I had used this one to begin with

Modern Lifestyle

I've tried numerous drop shipping providers and Importify is hands down my favourite! It has only been a few days but from my experience this is the most efficient way to import product. The price is very reasonable for the features, even after the conversion to Canadian dollar. Satisfied 100% and will continue to use.

loukyshop

Excellent application for importing products, I had a problem importing variants with wish, problem solved in less than 24 hours, thank you Moshe, super fast service, application top that saves time, perfect