Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

by importify

Dropship products Aliexpress Amazon Alibaba Etsy Dhgate & more

smartpowerllc

the 2 stars cuz this app offer to import product from different website but put in mind that you do order thru the app and you have to change order status to shipped manually also updating tracking number manually and the semi auto-fill half of the time doesn't work and support sometime answer fast and most of the time you Waite hours if not days ,,, and there is no live chat or phone customer service so it's only emails ...
i have the gold plan and it's not worth it at all im looking for other alternative to worth with

June 14, 2019

Hi, we're really sorry to hear that you had some issues with the semi auto fill, I've emailed you back with a video demonstrate how it does work on our side with the same orders you had issue with, we suggest to clean cache/cookies and try again and if it still doesn’t work, contact us via chat Skype/Facebook and we will schedule Remote Desktop with you.

BLACK & WHITE CHANNEL

I had some problems with the add button and the support team made it so easy for me and did it for me remotely. How cool is that? And they were very very fast. Less than 5 minutes and my email was replied. Real email, not the auto-generated one. Really satisfied with their support!

TopDesignsOnline

Good Customer Service! Easy to use app! I recommend this app to everyone! This app deserves 5 star ratings!

Greg's Outlet

The best and most underrated app for importing products without any technical skills,backed by top notch support. Looking forward to a life long partnership!

Takedown Hunter

This app is awesome. I've been using oberlo for years until I discovered I could use Wonify as my supplier and importify for integration. I now offer my customer3-5 day delivery and importify works flawlessly and super quick.

Vintagepillowsstore

Moshe is AMAZING.HE SOLVED MY ALL PROBLEM!! THANKS!!!I I HIGLY RECOMMEND.HIGH QUALITY SUPPORT and APP.

May 10, 2019

Hey, the app does notify when a product already added to the store, please update the importify extension to the latest version.
here is a video on how it works https://www.loom.com/share/307c45b43f55444d91bd76d299ae4ee4 ,

if you still face issues after updating the extension to the latest version contact us and we will help you with it. thanks.

Style Operandi

So far a great experience with very kind and quick support. I would recommend to give it a try if you are looking at a diverse shop offering.

Millennial Bug

The support is very helpful. Even when I said I was happy to leave it and just move on, Moshe insisted on resolving my issue and making sure I left satisfied.

Tensiou

I had some troubles with uninstalling the app and billing. I sent a review and Mosh did all the work needed within an hour. Very kind, quick and supportive!

Thankyou !!!!

The MamaBake Shop

I received great support as I am working my way around Importify. So far so good! Looking forward to launch. Thanks Moshe