Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

by importify

Dropship products Aliexpress Amazon Alibaba Etsy Dhgate & more

MusicShirtsWorld

I use this app to push products to store from Etsy & Emmacloth, the app makes the whole process easy. thanks

Christian Pure

This app lets you copy all of the content on a product page such as amazon or etsy, and add that product info to your site. It doesn't offer any way to get the products at a wholesale price, or at least to automatically fulfill orders. So if you are using this app, you are just selling stuff on your site that people can get cheaper on Etsy or Amazon. This app is properly executed from an engineering perspective, but functionally useless and morally questionable.

The Nifty Hippie

Unbelievable customer service. I highly recommend this app and every app from Importify. Within just a couple hours they were in contact with me had the issue I was having solved with a video walkthrough and they answered other questions on the spot. I've never received customer service that was this good. The apps are responsive and work great. Everything as advertised and I'm just scratching the surface.

BestWatchesAndMore

I still have to test all the functions but so far it looks great, saves me hours of time to upload all products to my store and support many suppliers.

TopGadgetsAndGear

Easy to install and set up. I had a few questions and received email back within a few minutes. having more sources to dropship from is defiantly a huge benefit. Love Importify and will be using it on more stores.

smartpowerllc

the 2 stars cuz this app offer to import product from different website but put in mind that you do order thru the app and you have to change order status to shipped manually also updating tracking number manually and the semi auto-fill half of the time doesn't work and support sometime answer fast and most of the time you Waite hours if not days ,,, and there is no live chat or phone customer service so it's only emails ...
i have the gold plan and it's not worth it at all im looking for other alternative to worth with

June 14, 2019

Hi, we're really sorry to hear that you had some issues with the semi auto fill, I've emailed you back with a video demonstrate how it does work on our side with the same orders you had issue with, we suggest to clean cache/cookies and try again and if it still doesn’t work, contact us via chat Skype/Facebook and we will schedule Remote Desktop with you.

BLACK & WHITE CHANNEL

I had some problems with the add button and the support team made it so easy for me and did it for me remotely. How cool is that? And they were very very fast. Less than 5 minutes and my email was replied. Real email, not the auto-generated one. Really satisfied with their support!

TopDesignsOnline

Good Customer Service! Easy to use app! I recommend this app to everyone! This app deserves 5 star ratings!

Greg's Outlet

The best and most underrated app for importing products without any technical skills,backed by top notch support. Looking forward to a life long partnership!

Takedown Hunter

This app is awesome. I've been using oberlo for years until I discovered I could use Wonify as my supplier and importify for integration. I now offer my customer3-5 day delivery and importify works flawlessly and super quick.