Reviews (431)

4.8

Merchants find this app beneficial for its easy importing of products from various platforms, making it ideal for Etsy sellers and dropshipping businesses. They appreciate its quick product onboarding, ability to import reviews, and affordability. Many consider it a crucial tool for business growth, as it helps expand inventory and boost conversion rates. The app's customer service is also highly praised, particularly for their prompt and proficient assistance.

Edited May 1, 2020

its a great app but the only issue i had faced was the inventory i had products from shein and they would be should out but when customer buy products on my shopify store it would show on the shein store as they were sold so basically it doesn't sync with your shopify store.

Imperial Bloom
27 days using the app
June 6, 2017

If you are just starting out guess this tool is right for you, but only if you stick to the basic sites and on a pro plan.
We were turned down two weeks into our a basic plan: customer service was fast at first but I guess they are just looking for a quick review (feeling), they never got back to us in the third email, after posting a very serious issue about constantly getting watermarks on almost all the product images we were importing using Importify (tried all websites included in the service) According to Importify, we were at fault and nothing was done to help solve our issue. We are very disappointed, guess we´ll have to go back to a CSV training.
PS. Please include a TAXES box to untick when importing.

Muchgearshop
About 1 month using the app
May 3, 2018

Not for us. Interface and features are impressive, we just made our 2nd subscription payment, but serious use is not too practical.

Not much margin on most suppliers, first two test orders gave us problems - one just disappeared between our cart and their order page so left us no way to fulfill except manually. Since the import process is already fairly manual to start, this was not good.

Unless you're prepared to do your own repack and fulfillment, then most of the suppliers they support are not going to be much use.

Rather than be totally negative, we do want to say that the app does what it says it does otherwise. Just the lost order was just the last straw. Thanks anyway.

Ministrymart
About 1 month using the app
October 1, 2019

great app, and affordable plans with their support is extraordinary , helped me immediately via mail , love to work with importify

Mars Shoppers
India
1 day using the app
June 14, 2019

the 2 stars cuz this app offer to import product from different website but put in mind that you do order thru the app and you have to change order status to shipped manually also updating tracking number manually and the semi auto-fill half of the time doesn't work and support sometime answer fast and most of the time you Waite hours if not days ,,, and there is no live chat or phone customer service so it's only emails ...
i have the gold plan and it's not worth it at all im looking for other alternative to worth with

smartpowerllc
30 days using the app
importify limited replied June 14, 2019

Hi, we're really sorry to hear that you had some issues with the semi auto fill, I've emailed you back with a video demonstrate how it does work on our side with the same orders you had issue with, we suggest to clean cache/cookies and try again and if it still doesn’t work, contact us via chat Skype/Facebook and we will schedule Remote Desktop with you.

October 27, 2018

I only used the trail because I would be able to use this app only in a moth or so, but I am definitely going to us it and safe lots of time.
it looks great!

Cadi Jewelry
Spain
1 day using the app
January 21, 2019

i was about to give up altoghter from desperation due to the fact that i could not copy the items from etsy to shopify
and on my "call for help" in the net , i was referred to importify app.
i can not say enought how helpful this app is - it literally did my job
after days of working without result this app simply finished the job in an hour
highly recommend !!!

SARITY
22 days using the app
September 7, 2017

Super app! work great with prime products thanks alot!!

Letmedesignshirt
About 23 hours using the app
April 18, 2020

Thanks Moshe for great support via Skype chat, the app is great for my needs (most for etsy) looking forward to work with the app and see progress. fully recommended

tophammocks
About 21 hours using the app
October 30, 2022

10 out of 10! Had some issues getting started but the customer service was quick to help me get the answers. Highly recommend!

Whimsical Finds Global
About 21 hours using the app
importify limited replied October 30, 2022

Thanks for the feedback, we are here for you anytime. 🙏🏼