4.8

Merchants highly recommend this tool for managing dropshipping businesses due to its ease of use and efficient product importing capabilities. It's particularly beneficial for Etsy sellers transitioning to Shopify, supporting imports from various platforms and even product videos. The customer support is praised for their prompt and effective responses, with video instructions aiding in setup and usage. It's recognized as a valuable, time-saving tool that aids in business growth.

August 17, 2018

Just a perfect fulfillment app, easy to use, awesome service.
The best app to import and place orders on Amazon.
...And a great customer service support.

Wolvestuff
About 6 hours using the app
Edited August 13, 2018

Great app! Easy to use, very practical, and saved me a lot of time- from finding the products, importing them to my shop, and fulfillment. The only regret I have is I did not get this app earlier, should've saved a lot of time and effort then. I love it that I am not limited to getting products only from AliExpress. And the best part is- no more manual order processing- Importify automatically fulfills orders with just a few clicks. Highly recommended to anyone who has a drop shipping business.

Hotszn
About 6 hours using the app
June 6, 2017

Chrome Extension works when it wants to, especially on eBay. Does not track suppliers inventory. Still haven't heard from their support. Oberlo is awesome if it did more like this id only use it.

Everythingviral
6 days using the app
September 6, 2021

Pas top ... !!! Le suivit des stocks par exemple avec le fournisseur SHEIN n'est pas synchronisé avec la boutique, quand il y à plus de taille S,M,L... Etc Et bien ont le c'est pas et il est toujours en vente donc retour de colis ASSURE !!!

SERANDY
France
4 days using the app
July 7, 2019

totally wast of time and energy, if you are starting with drop and dont want problens for you, dont use this app. it is not worthy and it is not trustable. it only gave me headache. If you want to insist, go for it, but really, i dont recommend. read the comments in this part and you will see why, and trust me, it is a lot worst. you are welcome.

unloja
Brazil
3 days using the app
January 7, 2018

the support is very very fast, almost instant!

Yourservant
Romania
About 3 hours using the app
June 23, 2017

Not impressed. I discovered several glitches in uploading products. Does not maintain inventory totals. Not what I am looking for.

Glitzy Company
3 days using the app
November 13, 2017

Great app. very easy and simple to use. if you have dropshipping site you are in the right place. love it!

Digydog
Israel
About 2 hours using the app
Edited December 26, 2020

Can't add a product from Shein with 2 or 3 variants. Its a bug i guess and you should work on it . all the products that i want to add to my store is in 2-4 variants. They emailed me that they'll fix this issue in a week . Great! Hello again . after 4 days they didnt update the extension for adding products to store from Shein .

Guardianlooks
1 day using the app
importify replied December 26, 2020

We fixed it already, I believe you didn’t update the extension to the latest version, please do so and let us know if you still face an issue.

August 27, 2018

not good dsgadr fh rtgth sfd gfdfh fdghdfgjtyhj tyjrt heatrg dsfbghdfhdafg adga gadfh dfh dfh dgh

Runn2018