Reviews (234)

4.5

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, customization options, and valuable customer data insights. It's praised for its reliable performance, responsive support team, and features like visibility on every page, anti-spam capabilities, and message storage. Many credit it with boosting customer engagement and sales.

August 15, 2014

The best contact form app on the internet! period.

Old Wives Tail
September 13, 2017

Really easy to use and enhances the built-in contact form. I find it odd Shopify doesn't already include all of these features.

Ashleykaric
May 20, 2015

It's easy to setup and does what it's supposed to do. What else is there to say!

Focus Vapor
August 29, 2016

Fast and easy to install. It's working great. Thanks for creating this very useful app!

Steves Art Emporium
July 9, 2015

Love this app. Makes it easy for customers to send us an email. Have had it for months without any problems.

Resin Obsession
February 18, 2018

Must have on your web.! they are very helpful and responsive,, thank you so much

Zonishop
January 12, 2017

Very nice addition, with a clear contact button and better insight in what the customer looked at before asking a question.

Freemancave
Netherlands
January 25, 2019

This is one of the best, if not, the best contact form apps that I've used. Very easy to set up and works like a charm!

Grandma Quotes
July 22, 2016

Really great app even if would be nice to have a little bit more control over where to put it on the screen and not only bottom left or right.But it's free and works perfectly

Artecita Tee Tote Sweat
France
About 8 years using the app
August 21, 2014

I love this app! Even though I have my contact information on my site, it gives my customers 24x7 an easy method to contact me. I like the option of customizing the colors. Great app - thank you!!!

RentonPhoto.com