Improved Contact Form

Improved Contact Form

by Awio

"Contact Us" Page Generator and Popup Contact Widget

Slyskin

The thing points the email to your personal gmail if you dont have intials@yourstore.com email address ... so if you reply it goes from your personal email ... I hit support and asked and the guy who developed it years ago and clearly has no interest was a total jerk ... I might hang onto this for right now since I'm not giving him money, but perhaps $5 intials@yourstorename.com from google is a smart move!

March 12, 2019

Hi Slyskin. This app can send your contact form submissions to any email address you'd like. They can go to your personal email or to your store email, or to any other address. You can edit the email address you want to receive messages at through the app.

Dekokast

Simple! just what I was looking for!

Elegant Personalized Baby Blankets

Great app. Highly recommend it.

Maison De Choup

Perfect & exactly what we needed for Maison de Choup! An easy to install app, does the just the job.

Maison de Choup

Moonspirecreations

Amazing app thank you, also helps me filter out the spam bots :)

Scrubs Bubbles

Not configurable for what I need. I do not want the entire box taking up the screen. I deleted it based on the lack of customization.

Giuspino

Perfect app for having feedbacks from our visitors ! :)

Manten La Calma Apparel

Just installed this app in my store www.mantenlacalma.com and it's super easy to install and works well. Great if you are starting out and need the basics covered and it's totally free.

New Loops

It works! I wish it was more configurable though but it does do what they say, and free! https://newloops.com

Made By Mary

Love the app. Its exactly what we need. I like how the contact form tells us something about our customers, so we are informed when responding to them.