Improved Contact Form

Improved Contact Form

by Awio

"Contact Us" Page Generator and Popup Contact Widget

Theheadboardstore

This is very good, and of course free, Perfect for those that need a straightforward contact button/page.
Could use a few more advanced customisation options for those that want a little more control over colours, font styles, etc.
But most importantly it just works.

Steri Studio

This app was actually recommended to me by Shopify Guru when I called in asking for some help setting up a direct message in my Contact Us page. Was quick to set up display and really easy to embed into our existing page. Thanks!

Helenskinz Online Nz

Check out my Contact Button (click our shop name above) I have a nice blue button that is always there, bottom left of screen. This is a must have app, no brainer! Get it, it rocks!!

Tiny Tot Trends

We are a kids clothing store and customers have a lot of questions about products and sizing. This has definitely made getting those questions answered a lot easier. It is a must have for our store.

Crankset First

Incredibly easy integration and awesome blend in :)

Arae Jewelry

Worked well. Make sure your spam filters are turned off, I was not receiving messages originally because of this.

Zenderservice

Very good contact form. We have been using it for months now and have had no problems at all.

Abspure

This app is just what I was looking for, simple to use and took seconds to set up!

Lk Rustic Market

A must have for any website!!!!

Tuseno

With some custom code and this contact form looks great!