4.5

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy installation, and customization. It offers valuable insights about visitors, enabling better customer understanding. The direct contact feature from product pages boosts engagement and sales. It also stores messages as a backup and reduces spam. Many merchants commend the quick and helpful customer support and the free cost is a significant plus.

July 5, 2013

Very easy to install, looks simple and easy to use. Highly recommend

TENEURO baby and kids clothing
Ireland
April 16, 2017

this one is OK. I wish it was possible to translate EVERYTHING.

Protein Se
Sweden
Over 4 years using the app
Edited January 16, 2023

We used you app to collect names and hopefully chat. It would be nice to get back to them via the "same channel"** to respond to enquiries.

N.B.
**Contact Form

Urban Gears Unlimited
Over 4 years using the app
Awio replied November 3, 2022

We're happy to have provided your website with a free contact form for the past 5 years. You are already able to reply to contact form messages the same way they come in, by replying to the email. We've asked you for clarification on your feedback and rating but you have not provided it.

September 14, 2013

I love it! This is an easy install, looks great, works great, and makes it easier for customers to contact us! Thanks for a great free app.

PoconoVapor
April 30, 2017

A good looking and solid contact form.

Thats So Pretty
June 17, 2015

Nice!! Thanks for this awesome app.. Easy to use.. and it is FREE!!!

Bazaarmuslim
Malaysia
January 23, 2017

Great app, easy to use and install and the best part is that it is free

Amdivetest
December 2, 2016

Simple! just what I was looking for!

Dekokast
Almost 4 years using the app
September 20, 2016

Love the app. Its exactly what we need. I like how the contact form tells us something about our customers, so we are informed when responding to them.

Made By Mary
July 24, 2015

The app is fine but is completely useless if you use Google Apps for Business (gmail) as your e-mail provider. It threads every single message you get in to 1 giant email thread. I contacted the developer to let him know about the issue and he flippantly dismissed me. I'll look elsewhere for a solution.

Trackgraphics 2