Improved Contact Form

"Contact Us" Page Generator and Popup Contact Widget

Free plan available
Contact Button & Contact Form Creator

Prowinches

Very good app for beginners, just add it and take 2-3 minutes to customize and you're done.

You can do basic editing within the app to tailor it, for more edits you obviously need to know html.

Jewelmaniastore

This is great app by all standards. Made my work so easy.

Paleo Papeo

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 2 months

The contact form page isn't really all that good because you can't style it without going into the theme code which I might as well just do for my default contact page.

Still definitely worth four stars though for the contact widget. I don't want to have a live chat widget as of yet because I still need to set up a customer service system but the contact form widget still reminds people that they can always ask us a question.

Sol Cbd

Time spent using app 4 minutes

Super simple to install BUT...

Since there is no easy way to style it I have no choice but take away stars.

Country Chowder

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app- makes it very easy for my customers and visitors to get in touch without having to look all over my site for contact info. This app puts a very visible button on every page of the site, yet doesn't distract your view. Very easy to set up and install. This app will also reduce the amount of spam you get- if you display an email address on your site, it will be found by bots and you will eventually get tons of spam. With the Contact button on every page of my site there is no need to display an email address.

Christian Accompaniment Tracks

Time spent using app About 1 month

Contact app works just as I needed it to, implemented and ready to go on my site in less than 5 minutes, sent a test form, no issues. I can't complain considering it is FREE!

Cabooties

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Simple app, easy to use. It makes it easy for my customers to get in touch with me. I have had no issues so far.

Earthy Living

Location Australia

Functional, but there is no class or ID on the hover button, so customising is made needlessly difficult. Sent a message to the developer to ask if one could be added, but haven't received a reply.

If we could just get a class or ID on that blasted contact button, it'd be perfect, lol.

Uberhorse

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 2 months

Please add a class or ID to the "Contact Us" button so that it can be targeted with CSS.

Forever Young Organics

Time spent using app About 3 years

Great add on to Forever Young Organics! Easy install and does exactly what it promises!