Improved Contact Form

Improved Contact Form

by Awio

"Contact Us" Page Generator and Popup Contact Widget

N A U

Does what it says. Isn't anything innovative or life-changing, but gets the job done and works well. I receive all of my customers' inquiries and am able to respond right away as they get sent right to my email.

The Cultured Cup

Works beautifully. Awesome job, guys.

Second Handmobiles Com

So far I love this app. They have excellent customer service and installation was easy.

Ordertrailerparts Com

Easy to install and fits in well with your store. Great way for your customers to ask questions with ease. Nice app!

Gingersnaps Kids

The basic functionality works fine. Not a whole lot of customization built into it, but quite functional.

We found the popup contact form looks and works great on a large screen, but decided to opt to not use it as it doesn't work well on a small screen. In fact on an iPhone, it is essentially unusable.

Having said that, though, the basic contact page scales nicely on a small screen and is quite usable.

And the app is free, which is a big plus...

Trackgraphics 2

The app is fine but is completely useless if you use Google Apps for Business (gmail) as your e-mail provider. It threads every single message you get in to 1 giant email thread. I contacted the developer to let him know about the issue and he flippantly dismissed me. I'll look elsewhere for a solution.

Evilcollar

Very easy to set-up and use. Love it!

Resin Obsession

Love this app. Makes it easy for customers to send us an email. Have had it for months without any problems.

Shea Salone

Just installed...simple...I like...

Wooden Androyd Studio

Simple to use and simple to configure. Test email was in my inbox in seconds. Love it!