Improved Contact Form

Improved Contact Form

by Awio

"Contact Us" Page Generator and Popup Contact Widget

Throne Chairs

Easy to use and setup but doesn't work very well on mobile devices. The "close" button for the pop-up is in the top right and cut off (I'm testing using an iPhone 6 in Chrome), meaning there is no way to close the pop-up without refreshing the page, following two scenarios: 1. If the button is touched by accident. 2. After sending a message to close the confirmation box.

Wildifyme

It is very easy to set up, but I didn't find options to edit the size of the button, or whether it was possible to make it transparent while inactive, or change the color of the button background behind "Send message".

If these functions are available, and I simply overlooked them, please inform me about them, and I will gladly give a 5 star rating.

Lifesaver Inc

This is a great app! Easy and powerful tool for customer management. I like that I was able to setup and start in a few minutes.

Rock Ribbons ~ Handmade Eco Gifts

Great app, easy to install and makes it really simple for potential customers to easily contact you with questions without having to search for a 'contact page'.

koukou

The App is very good. Easy to use and the widget it´s amazing. The only reason for me to drop it is that the pop up Menu closes with a button with the word "Close" I´m developing a site in spanish so that´s a shame. Hope you find an alternative to that button in the future.

Party and Cake Decorating Heaven

Very cool and sets itself up nicely on my site. Full stars and recommend

Private Label Extensions

Can't beat the price... Free! Makes a quick contact page for our site. Thank you!

Acclivity Sportswear

Very pleased with this - it only took a couple of minutes to add a professional looking contact page to my site.

Bucko Works

A great way to keep in touch with our clients. Easy and fast communication is so crucial for ecommerce today. Thanks for offering that.

Head of Vape LLC

Great APP, highly recommended!