Improved Contact Form

Improved Contact Form | Reviews

by Awio

"Contact Us" Page Generator and Popup Contact Widget

koukou

The App is very good. Easy to use and the widget it´s amazing. The only reason for me to drop it is that the pop up Menu closes with a button with the word "Close" I´m developing a site in spanish so that´s a shame. Hope you find an alternative to that button in the future.

Party and Cake Decorating Heaven

Very cool and sets itself up nicely on my site. Full stars and recommend

Private Label Extensions

Can't beat the price... Free! Makes a quick contact page for our site. Thank you!

Acclivity Sportswear

Very pleased with this - it only took a couple of minutes to add a professional looking contact page to my site.

Head of Vape LLC

Great APP, highly recommended!

Glamour Amour

Great app! Customer support is speedy and helpful. Highly recommend!

Gerards Shaving

I love it - I noticed that the contact button form popup was transparent, but their support said it was my theme and showed me how to modify my theme (with 1 tiny modificaton) so that the popup form works perfectly now. Plus I don't see any delay in the form. Thanks so much Improvely!

AerialTech Inc.

Great app, even lets you see the exact pages the customer visited prior to contacting you. Works great in our store! www.aerialtech.com

PetTechWorld

Easy to use, works well.

Would be nice to be able to customise the design/colour of the button on the Contact Us page (app allows you to change the design of the overlay at the bottom of your site, but not the red button on the Contact Us page itself).

You can see a live example at www.PetTechWorld.com/Community/Contact

TC Straps

Great app. Easy to use and it gives us a lot of information. Wish I could replace the Shopify contact form with this one.