Improved Contact Form

Improved Contact Form

by Awio

"Contact Us" Page Generator and Popup Contact Widget

Glamour Amour

Great app! Customer support is speedy and helpful. Highly recommend!

Break Technologies

Awesome! A nice way to manage customers

Gerards Shaving

I love it - I noticed that the contact button form popup was transparent, but their support said it was my theme and showed me how to modify my theme (with 1 tiny modificaton) so that the popup form works perfectly now. Plus I don't see any delay in the form. Thanks so much Improvely!

AerialTech Inc.

Great app, even lets you see the exact pages the customer visited prior to contacting you. Works great in our store! www.aerialtech.com

PetTechWorld

Easy to use, works well.

Would be nice to be able to customise the design/colour of the button on the Contact Us page (app allows you to change the design of the overlay at the bottom of your site, but not the red button on the Contact Us page itself).

You can see a live example at www.PetTechWorld.com/Community/Contact

TC Straps

Great app. Easy to use and it gives us a lot of information. Wish I could replace the Shopify contact form with this one.

Angler's Bay Clothing & Apparel

This is exactly what we needed. MUCH better contact form than any others I've come across, and it's FREE! Can't ask for much more. Easy to setup as well.

Thank you!

The Smoothe Store

SUPER easy to use and nice clean format and FREE! Thank you so much!

RentonPhoto.com

I love this app! Even though I have my contact information on my site, it gives my customers 24x7 an easy method to contact me. I like the option of customizing the colors. Great app - thank you!!!

Old Wives Tail

The best contact form app on the internet! period.