Improved Contact Form

Improved Contact Form

by Awio

"Contact Us" Page Generator and Popup Contact Widget

Mia and Max

Nice app, easy to install and to use.

The only thing I would like to change, is the English "contact us" at the bottom of the shop. As I operate in Belgium and The Netherlands, I would prefer to write the "contact us" in Dutch "contacteer ons".

julie rose party co

Easy to install, well designed. Thanks!

Collette's Closet

I love this app! Very easy to install but i wish you could change the color of the widget...

Sand & Sol Swim

Very easy to install! I LOVE this APP! Great job whoever built this!

Organized Prepper | Getting you prepared for an uncertain future

Was simple to install and setup. But I'm writing this review because I just got the biggest order yet for my store because someone used the contact form to ask a question (which we quickly answered) and they turned around and placed a large order. Customer service counts and this app helps.

Soul-Trading

Very easy and fuss-free. Took seconds to instal, then remove my old details page with my email address actually shown and finally send myself a test email. Gives useful info on which pages were visited by the sender too. All good, especially for free!

BRANDS FOR KIDS

I really like this app. Easy to install. Easy to use. Thanks!!

TENEURO baby and kids clothing

Very easy to install, looks simple and easy to use. Highly recommend

Good Gift Market

Great app. Super easy to set up and link to as a page instead of a pop out but also has option for pop out button that works well on computers and ok on my mobile (android). Simple & clean interface with options to customize the form and to put html before and after form page.

Experience Days

Great app - didnt have a decent way of customer contacting us unless we advertised our email addresses which we didn't want to do. Works very well and very easy to install. No coding needed by me.