Improved Contact Form

Improved Contact Form

by Awio

"Contact Us" Page Generator and Popup Contact Widget

Shop exotic bird toys, perches, food, treats and supplies.

Just install it already. Seriously.
The best part of this contact app is the fact that customers can use the email form on the page that sparked a thought. They don't have to leave the product page. It's already paid for itself in sales and newsletter OptIns.

Oh wait...this app is FREE.

Ya, just install it already! Seriously.

Olivia Taylor

This app is great!
It would be nice if you could change the color of the widget and also if the widget worked better with responsive design (for mobile devices).

PoconoVapor

I love it! This is an easy install, looks great, works great, and makes it easier for customers to contact us! Thanks for a great free app.

Mia and Max

Nice app, easy to install and to use.

The only thing I would like to change, is the English "contact us" at the bottom of the shop. As I operate in Belgium and The Netherlands, I would prefer to write the "contact us" in Dutch "contacteer ons".

julie rose party co

Easy to install, well designed. Thanks!

Collette's Closet

I love this app! Very easy to install but i wish you could change the color of the widget...

Sand & Sol Swim

Very easy to install! I LOVE this APP! Great job whoever built this!

Organized Prepper | Getting you prepared for an uncertain future

Was simple to install and setup. But I'm writing this review because I just got the biggest order yet for my store because someone used the contact form to ask a question (which we quickly answered) and they turned around and placed a large order. Customer service counts and this app helps.

Soul-Trading

Very easy and fuss-free. Took seconds to instal, then remove my old details page with my email address actually shown and finally send myself a test email. Gives useful info on which pages were visited by the sender too. All good, especially for free!

BRANDS FOR KIDS

I really like this app. Easy to install. Easy to use. Thanks!!