4.5

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy installation, and customization. It offers valuable insights about visitors, enabling better customer understanding. The direct contact feature from product pages boosts engagement and sales. It also stores messages as a backup and reduces spam. Many merchants commend the quick and helpful customer support and the free cost is a significant plus.

August 26, 2018

I enjoyed this app and it worked well until I accidentally hit the spam button next to my delete button in error. When this is done emails automatically stop forwarding which happened to me for four months without my knowledge. Dan agreed to fix it when I realized I wasn't getting any of my emails after receiving a number of customers complaining about my lack of response. A couple months later I accidentally bumped the wrong button again and this time I immediately tried to fix it (which is not possible on the customer side). Dan's poor customer service response was that he didn't want to help me and asked me to delete the app. I recommend going somewhere else to avoid the headache and terrible service.

Sunnystudiostamps
Over 1 year using the app
November 27, 2014

Easy to use, works well.

Would be nice to be able to customise the design/colour of the button on the Contact Us page (app allows you to change the design of the overlay at the bottom of your site, but not the red button on the Contact Us page itself).

You can see a live example at www.PetTechWorld.com/Community/Contact

PetTechWorld
Ireland
10 months using the app
July 6, 2017

highgly recommend, gave my business a much needed contact point

Themedshirts
21 days using the app
February 15, 2019

I really like this app and would really recommend. It's easy and6 ahve all what you need. Greetings ⇒ https://spar-king.com/

Spar King
Germany
21 days using the app
February 15, 2019

Please be aware of using this app!!! I have had it installed on my site for months, but recently I've had some irate customers leaving 1 star reviews. It turns out that this app has not been working and I have not been receiving customer emails. This is absolutely unacceptable! I hate to think how many customers I have lost because I installed this!!!

DAPPE
Over 1 year using the app
January 5, 2017

Very easy to install. Uncomplicated this issue for me.

Foreal African Designs
June 6, 2013

Great app - didnt have a decent way of customer contacting us unless we advertised our email addresses which we didn't want to do. Works very well and very easy to install. No coding needed by me.

Experience Days
June 21, 2015

Just installed...simple...I like...

Shea Salone
February 24, 2022

Loving it so far, but is it able to insert a file upload? Customers need to send me picture references of their orders and I'm having trouble finding an app that will insert it into my contact form without costing a ton each month. Other than that it's a great tool!

American Steel Co
9 months using the app
August 12, 2014

Great app! Easy to install, easy to customize text before the contact form. My favourite feature is that the app will tell you which pages has the visitor been to before leaving a message using the contact form.

Bottles of Joy