4.5

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy installation, and customization. It offers valuable insights about visitors, enabling better customer understanding. The direct contact feature from product pages boosts engagement and sales. It also stores messages as a backup and reduces spam. Many merchants commend the quick and helpful customer support and the free cost is a significant plus.

April 12, 2016

Really great free app. Reliable and help us answer in real time our customer enquiries. Thanks a lot; https://www.artecita-home.com

Artecita Home Deco
France
June 6, 2013

Great app - didnt have a decent way of customer contacting us unless we advertised our email addresses which we didn't want to do. Works very well and very easy to install. No coding needed by me.

Experience Days
19 days using the app
July 31, 2018

Easy to use and setup. No issues at all.

Direct 4x4
June 9, 2014

Simple and effective! Love it!
www.theeztechstore.com

The EZTech Electronics Store
Singapore
November 23, 2015

Simple app, easy to use. It makes it easy for my customers to get in touch with me. I have had no issues so far.

Cabooties
August 26, 2018

I enjoyed this app and it worked well until I accidentally hit the spam button next to my delete button in error. When this is done emails automatically stop forwarding which happened to me for four months without my knowledge. Dan agreed to fix it when I realized I wasn't getting any of my emails after receiving a number of customers complaining about my lack of response. A couple months later I accidentally bumped the wrong button again and this time I immediately tried to fix it (which is not possible on the customer side). Dan's poor customer service response was that he didn't want to help me and asked me to delete the app. I recommend going somewhere else to avoid the headache and terrible service.

Sunnystudiostamps
April 20, 2016

Unbelievably easy to set up, and works perfectly.

My only complaint is that there aren't more colors to choose from. For example there's only one red that you can make the button and you can't make it lighter or darker. I had to go with grey because every other color was a little off.

Crown Chakra Woodworking
October 22, 2016

Amazing app thank you, also helps me filter out the spam bots :)

Moonspirecreations
March 17, 2020

Super easy to use. You just click "add app" and your website has a contact button like magic, and it's free.

LIGNIN & LIGHT
November 3, 2017

App works great! Very Happy. Thanks so much!

For Grandparents Only