Improved Contact Form

Improved Contact Form

by Awio

"Contact Us" Page Generator and Popup Contact Widget

Custompeacedesign

Someone on Facebook Had been contacted by a shopify admin to notice him a pixel from this app was running on is site so ...

Flotsam From Michigan

Very nice app. I've been using it for a while and it's a very easy way for prospective customers to contact me with questions.

Unfortunately, the only thing that's keeping me from giving it 5 stars is there doesn't seem to be a way of customizing the "built-in anti-spam protection." I frequently get "questions" from spammers trying to sell me their own services, and if there's a way to block them, I can't find it.

Anbmart

Nice app, easy to install, delivers its functionality well. We are using Improved Contact Form app in our ecommerce store and so far we have had a good experience with it. What we don't like is that by default it uses "Improved Contact Form" as the Customer name instead of the actual customer name, and as a result we have to edit each of the emails separately.

ANB Mart Online Shopping Australia - www.anbmart.com.au

Handmade Tile By Emu

Nice app, easy to set up, seems to work and deliver the contact forms. Has some theming options for the contact button. Keeps the sent messages in a list on the app page which is nice as a backup in case email filters do not let messages through.

Artisan Bound Llc

I like the app, better than what Shopify has default.

www.ArtisanBound.com

Hardkour Performance

Really liked the features it promised, however the form didn't look clean on our site when it was installed.

We'll have to step away from using this one for now.

Hope to see improvements on its visual appeal with this app soon.

Wedding And Party Favours

Nice and simple to use for customers enquiries. Works very well and its free :)

Halifornia Apparel

Looks way better than the deafault! I've had many more customers contact me through here! Check it lit : https://haliforniaapparel.com/community/contact

Amdivetest

Great app, easy to use and install and the best part is that it is free

Bulgartia

Nice and clean app, easy to install. A+