inkFrog for eBay

inkFrog for eBay | Reviews

by inkFrog, Inc

Import, export or sync your products with eBay.

BloomBliss.com

Very happy so far with this app. Much easier to use than most of the other apps. Integration is much easier. I am not technically savvy and this app was not stressful in setting up and using at all.

October 26, 2021

We appreciate the review BloomBliss.com!

FatCat.Parts

I've used InkFrog for eBay for about two years with my regular business, and it's super reliable and a slick bit of software. I have now added it as my eBay integrator for Shopify on my personal shop site. This app is deep, and very complete. There is a small learning curve when getting started, but once you understand how it works, you could, if you wished, run your entire eBay operation without going to the actual eBay site. My Shopify site and eBay account stay perfectly synced. That's a lot of performance for less than twenty bucks a month. I read some of the recent one-star reviews, and can honestly say my experience has been totally different. But, I spent time with the app, read all the instructions, and it runs flawlessly. I think one gets out of it what they put into it.

October 26, 2021

Thanks you for the detailed review FatCat.Parts :)

Vintage Finds Treasured Memories

This was very easy to use and streamlined the entire process. I wish I would have started this much sooner!

March 22, 2021

Thank you for the review Vintage Finds Treasured Memories!

Media Queen

very easy to do and such a big help with the set up. My developer was so happy to have this done and done so easily.

March 4, 2021

Thank you for reviewing inkFrog Media Queen :)

MEKTHIERSON

Great tools according to me. easy to use and work as it should!
I have tried several ways to connect my store to eBay and now I am satisfied, I found what i needed!

February 22, 2021

Thanks for reviewing inkFrog MEKTHIERSON!

GotClearSkin

Easy setup, features work as designed. Mainly however we use the standalone app of InkFrog. Clean interface, Robust

January 25, 2021

Thanks for the review GotClearSkin!

Funyards Australia

Worked well, love the bulk edit feature to resolve issues. Looking forward to using the CSV inport featur enext

November 19, 2020

Thank you for reviewing inkFrog Funyards Australia

Outlander Automotive

Very easy to upload products to eBay using eBay Connect. I have used this app for other Shopify Stores that I have. Very user friendly.

October 23, 2020

Thank you for the review Outlander Automotive!

The Terrain Store LLC

ghtnghnhndvfdtyhjegbassdfgqaerfvarfvwertvwerftwerfbwerfbwertbwertbwetrbwertbwetbwetrbwetrbwetbwetbwetrbwddd

Good Robot

A very serious app. shopify integrates with eBay connect and eBay Connect integrates with ebay.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29