inkFrog for eBay

Developer
inkFrog, Inc
3.8
April 22, 2022

If you are looking for a good sync tool that allows you to bring your own app this makes it easy to manager eBay via Shopify.

StarryKnightJR
Time spent using app: About 1 year
April 21, 2022

I used this app to sync between shopify and ebay. It has helped me keep my inventory accurate. it has helped me develop strong return and shipping policies that work with ebay.

The URBANARY
Time spent using app: About 1 year
April 2, 2022

Really happy with the App and communication; Just transferred from another app to sync products between my website and eBay and has been so much easier to navigate from the start. Hopefully my experience will continue this way.

Dannii's Wardrobe
Time spent using app: 29 days
March 1, 2022

We used this app to sync our online shop with eBay, and it works like a charm. The templates are very handy and easy to customize, the profiles are simple and straight forward to setup. Any issues I had with setup, their customer service team was able to provide a solution for me relatively fast. Very happy with this app!

Knowhere
Time spent using app: 6 days
September 11, 2021

Very happy so far with this app. Much easier to use than most of the other apps. Integration is much easier. I am not technically savvy and this app was not stressful in setting up and using at all.

BloomBliss.com
Time spent using app: 6 months
inkFrog, Inc replied October 26, 2021

We appreciate the review BloomBliss.com!